It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
hi i would like some guidance from experienced people on the occult for and agenst also is it a white lighter you call it. anyway i am reading a book on chaos magic just now iam totaly new to this kind of thing not sure what i want to do realy

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You should check out this site:

www.chaosmatrix.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
instead of making a new thread, called "Chaos Magick vs NLP" I'll ask here..

but if there arent many responses I will make a new thread next week.

anyways, could someone here draw out a comparison between the two? From what I understand they are very similar.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well done Bandit... that site has the best explanation i've ever seen about chaos magic... if you have any questions just go to the site bandit posted it explains most of what your looking for.

l8r

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
chaos magic in my opinion is pure willpower with rituals from religions and gods from around the world,just focus on what you want and learn "what" god or ritual can help you

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If Chaos Magic(k) is your thing, here are some tips.

#1 Do basic meditation often. Focus on the point behind and below your naval. Breath deeply, and count the breathes from 1-108 and then back down. Do this each day. Eventually, you will build up significantly higher level of concentration. Once you learn to focus intently on a single thing without having a million other ideas pop in your head you'll be good.

#2 Learn to visualize vividly. Picture the desired effect as powerfully and realistically as possible. Feel the ground beneath your feet, smell the crispness in the air, feel the emotional energy of the moment, see it in vibrant color.

As your visualizations become more vivid and realistic, your will will have more power. The mind shapes energy, determines what form it shall take. This visualization also helps you build emotional energy, which is vital for energizing your operations.

#3 get a square black cloth. Put a small round white object in the center, a marble, stone, or even rolled up paper. Now, breathe, relax your eyes, and look at the white object. If your mind wanders, dismiss the thought and go back to the object. This will also help your focus, and help build discipline.

#4 learn to project your intention. First step is looking at animals, picturing yourself grabbing or poking them suddenly. As your intention grows, you can try and get humans to respond. Children are easiest, females are easier than males. Once you can get macho men reacting, you'll have developed a strong intention, vital for your works.

#5 develop virtues. Patience, strength, justice, compassion, humility, hope, faith, etc. These Godly qualities will help return you to your divine state, the higher degree you cultivate them, the more powerful your works will be.

#6 Start qigong, yoga, or tai chi. Doing these things will open up your energy pathways, expand your awareness,a nd help put you in touch with nature at a higher levl. Once you're truely in touch with nature, you can begin to access the spiritual level of nature which cannot be seen.

There's a lot more to it than what I listed. However, faithful practice and development of these qualities will make your operations, whether ceremonial, internal, or otherwise vastly more powerful. This is what needs to be practiced in order for you to start getting dramatic effects. As these abilities become more effortless and fluid, you won't need as much "artsy fartsy" to accomplish what you are looking for. Learn to do things the long drawn out way, make it powerful, then you can start tightening it up once you know what you're doing, and are sufficinetly trained.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
thanks for the link and replys i was kind of looking for more personal views than links as i have a lot of info on chaos magick to read.any personal info on white lighters?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Did you look up Discordia?

I think that was a big movement for some in the early seventies. Started as a joke or something and grew underground.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
gorgouk by white lighters you mean "shamans"?if yes send me a u2u or a make a post and i will tell you through e-mails a bit about my experiences as a shaman.

top topics

join