It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sending That "Special" Message...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, when I was in High-School I loved pulling pranks with my friends and thinking of fun things to do at night to have a good laugh. Now that I'm a bit older, 21, I don't really do any of that kind of stuff anymore and I feel that I've lost touch with my inner hell-raiser. My question to you guys is this: what is the best idea for revenge/prank on someone that has screwed you over; done something that requires swift action, minus violence?

The floor is now open.

-Droops

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My best friend growing up decided one day to put my E-Mail addy in a bunch of spam forms. After a few days of having 80 or so E-Mails, I found out it was him. We were about 15 at the time and his mom was extremely religious and wouldn't even let him see lingerie ads(She lightened up over the next couple years) So I went to Victorias Secret's website and over the course of a few weeks ordered a few catalogs a day in his name to his address. This was before they put the filter in that only lets you order one. Imagine his face when his mom asks him about all the "dirty" magazines he's been ordering.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
When I worked for a newspaper factory, pranks were part of the job.

One of the many pranks that came to mind is this:

My boss put lubercation grease from the printing press on my door handle, my steering wheel (my car was such a hunk of poo that doors would not lock) the shifter, and just about everywhere else my hands could possibly go.

In retaliation, I took an industrial size thing of plastic wrap that we used to wrap skids of newspaper and ads, and used the ENTIRE roll on his car.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you have access to their
vehicle, and they have a
significant other, put a bra
and a few empty condom
wrappers in the back floor-
board.

Hilarious.

Was done to me, but was put
in my luggage.

Great times, those.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Back in school the kids who did mechanical engineering pulled the most devious of pranks on the discipline teacher -- they disassembled his car and reassembled it on the roof of the school. It was classic!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Being a nurse for many years has produced in me a warped sense of humor. I once put a thin layer of ostomy paste on the toilet seat and waited. (ostomy paste is the "super glue" that holds an ostomy bag to skin). It remains "tacky" for quite a while but once it bonds to skin (about the same amount of time it takes to pee), it stays bonded for several days. Of course, there is a solvent but it's awfully hard to get it under your butt cheeks. Hehehehe. Had to call maintenance to break into the bathroom and PRY the wench off the seat.

I'm going to hell, I know.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My favorite was going to the sporting goods store and get skunk scent, they use it for hunting, works good in swamp coolers and cars, but it is a rotten thing to do, unless they really deserve it!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
When a friend of mine went away for a holiday we stole his spare key from his mum's house then broke in to his and recarpeted his entire flat with... Mustard cress!!

Grows quite quick, and really complemented his curtains. hee hee.

MonKey

new topics

top topics

join