It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scalar weather engineering clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Looks like something is at work here... Haarp's, Bearden's scalar weather engineering, or something... This cloud formation has something unreal. The little antena on the shuttle makes it more suspicious.
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What do I think?, I think those 'clouds' look like this picture was photoshopped from a picture of a snowy ground....

Honestly, that looks like snow and where earth ends, it just looks like they added some blur.

Doubt it has anything to do with haarp... that doesn't look like a 'chemtrail' effect ether.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

The patern in the clouds is the weird thing here. Just like Bearden said it would show, like the scalar signature... I can't help but to say that patern is hardly from a natural high altitude wind, or other natural occurence. The patern is just too uniform, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Cracking photo Marble Intel,
I am not a weather expert,but I did find it odd that you can see a person behind the glass in the cockpit-and hes not wearing a spacesuit.And the shuttle bay is open...So either there is an airlock between bay and cockpit(which makes sense
)or the pic has been manipulated.
I'm pretty sure there must be such an airlock-anyone know?
The clouds do look very uniform at first glance,but after looking longer they don't really seem to follow any pattern or look particularly strange.
Hell of a photo though-I assume it was taken by someone on the ISS while the shuttle was docked/close.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wasn't it the french that said all their weather models were off kilter and asking for enlightenment. I think they are fine tuning the HAARPS. I look at the intellicast websight frequently and for years, I don't ever remember weather patterns like this in the past.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yes there definitely is an airlock...The shuttle bay doors stay open almost the whole time the shuttle is in space. One of the first things they do when reaching orbit is open the bay doors, and one of the last things they do before re-entry is close those doors. This is standard procedure for dissipating heat build-up. While those bay doors stay open, the rest of the shuttle stays pressurized. Besides, the shuttle bay is not designed to be airtight and pressurized.

The bay doors also must stay open when the shuttle is docked to the ISS because the docking module between the shuttle and the ISS is located in the shuttle bay, right behind the shuttle cabin.

...And I personally don't see anything particulary wrong woth the clouds. They are interesting and beautiful, but they aren't exceptionally strange. Clouds come in extremely varied forms -- but all of them are completely natural, and have nothing to do with sinister activity.

Here are a few interesting natural cloud shapes shown in the links below:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9/13/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumr055

The source of the photo appears to be NASA. Why would a government agency photoshop something that seems to validate the suspicions people have over another government project like HAARP?

top topics

join