It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAP CIRCLES, finally explained.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We've all seen them. Those pesky crap circles are popping up all over the place, without any reasonable explanation, and a full denial by authorities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
On a serious note, here is an explanation for CROP CIRCLES (not crap circles) that do NOT involve aliens or humans. What do you guys think?

www.cassiopaea.org...

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR THE CONVERSATION WITH 6TH DENSITIES! ***

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Those are what aliens leave behind when they finish making Crop Circles.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I still think it's a few guys with boards, ropes, and wire loops stuck in their baseball caps, but hey, that's just me...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks lilblam !
That's a cool site.

Here is another interesting one...

"... he stated that crop circles are symbolic communication, preparing us for further contact with other beings and other civilizations."

near-death.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Past threads here contained a posting by me where I described the story of a person that I know who observed a crop circle in a friends field and watched as authorities and other farmers pushed this person to bury the evidence.

Crop circles are a manifestation of alien intelligence because the real circles cannot be replicated by humans in any way.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Crop circles are a manifestation of alien intelligence because the real circles cannot be replicated by humans in any way.

Awesome! I always had the feeling alien beings were coexisting alonside humans!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Humans in England make them all the time

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Seems difficult to make really, im sticking with the alien predictions

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not really, I've seen a few documentaries showing some of the guys who started it... It was rather amazing how quickly they had flattened out a rather complex design....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
but how do you explain the really complex ones that appears in a few hours?

not even the best hoaxers can work that fast and that perfectly.

personally I am not sure about aliens creating them, leaning more towards them being created by "fairies, goblins, earthbound entities", that kind of thing. Don't know why I think that, but I just do!

but I do have to say, the aliens probably will get more backing than the fairies on this.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i'm still waiting for the explanation of how humans are able to create those extreme energy bursts that make the wheat stalks "bulb" out in the middle....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

AN how do you know this exactly? do you have any hard evidence to suport this, or is it just hearsay and conjecture?

I vote hoax.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I live in England Where we seem to get a lot of Crop Circles.
One weekend we went to the Devil's Punch Bowl and there was a film crew there They said they were setting up cameras to try and film one being made.
That night none were seen in the fields that they were filming BUT in the field behind where the film crew put up all there tents and things one had appeared with out any of them knowing about it.

Now that was weired

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok...I was laughing so hard on this one I was crying...
anyone have any kleenex? I just ran out...

Love it~

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by worldwatcher

AN how do you know this exactly? do you have any hard evidence to suport this, or is it just hearsay and conjecture?

I vote hoax.

I have no evidence, I am not a crop circle researcher, however from shows on tv and different websites, some of the crop circles have already been ruled a hoax and some are still unexplained, especially the more complex one, those are harder to de-hoax

but if it is a hoax, like another poster mentioned, how do you explain the bending of the stalks, the little nubs that form from extreme heat or whatever it is that cause them???

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
i'm still waiting for the explanation of how humans are able to create those extreme energy bursts that make the wheat stalks "bulb" out in the middle....

That's what I'm woundering?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by switchblade
I live in England Where we seem to get a lot of Crop Circles.
One weekend we went to the Devil's Punch Bowl and there was a film crew there They said they were setting up cameras to try and film one being made.
That night none were seen in the fields that they were filming BUT in the field behind where the film crew put up all there tents and things one had appeared with out any of them knowing about it.

Now that was weired

It's probably the same people who make crop circles; just going a different route.....

I find it hard to believe that they are used as "navigational devices" by aliens; maybe it's true, but with the way there crafts move, I don't know. The internet pictures I don't really trust thanks to Photoshoping
. I've seen a couple on video, but that was on television, so again could be fake. *sigh*. Well, they are beautiful works of art, whether by aliens or humans that's a question?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
most crop circles are made by humans, sorry. if you want a real explanation of crop circles without actually doing any sort of research at all scroll ^^^ and go to circlemakers web site. everything you want to know, from the first crop circle that got the guy who started making thems attention, to things he has seen making them, and how to make them. they are amazing works of art. and the best part is, if their is no evidence of "humans" making these they are ruled out as anomolies. therefore the people who make them will never be even looked for.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The only ones that have never been explained in a "logical" way for being there are the lines at Nazca Those are not the only ones, there are even some in the mojave desert.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It was proven long ago that crap circles are a total hoax.. most crap circles were formed by using laxitives to livestock and then leading the livestock in "circles and other geometric patterns.. and then claiming the crap circles to be of alien origin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join