It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul O'Neil Buried 60 Minutes Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is my second post, so help me out if I do anything wrong.

I was fishing around on you tube looking for Ron Paul Vid's when I came across this. It is a buried 60 minutes interview about Paul O'Neil and the facts and documents supporting the assertion that the Iraq war was planned from day on of Bush's administration.

There is another interesting thread on ATS called Paul O'Neil Unleashed which can be easily referenced which has information about a book written on this subject, called "The Price of Loyalty" but I thought people might want to see this video as well.

I don't know how to properly post links or embedded youtube content yet, so search the following phrase to find it on youtube. If someone know's how to link it up, please do so in your reply or subsequent post.

Search for: A BURIED 60 Minutes INTERVIEW / INDICTMENT

What does everyone think about this?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tenacious_b

Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com!
Just thought I'd help you out and put the video in the thread.

If you want to learn how easy it is to add YouTube and Google videos to any of your posts, read this:

Originally posted by damajikninja
Every video on YouTube and Google has an ID#. When you are on the YouTube or Google page, watching a video, you can see the ID# up in the url.

http:// youtube.com/watch?v=fOweFNPN7Jk

The red area above is the ID#. All you have to do is copy that ID# and paste it between yvid tags for YouTube, and gvid tags for Google.

i.e. (yvid)fOweFNPN7Jk(/yvid) for YouTube

i.e. (gvid)-890R873Yi78(/gvid) for Google

...just use brackets [] instead of the parentheses () I used above, and voila! Embedded video.

[edit on 9/13/2007 by damajikninja]

new topics

join