It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian makes Hydrogen out of pop cans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just love these stories, anything that kicks the academic world between the legs just makes my day!

Here is a guy that finds a practical and cheap and mobile way to generate hydrogen gas! Such a promising method that auto companies are taking a hard look at it.

Read about it here, oh and don't laugh cause he made the academics look stupid...

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nice find NEO!

ps) Good to see you.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanx and good to see you too! Keep up the fight!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That's great! Probably never see the tech take off, now, though. Not enough money in the fuel...Unless they made the cars break down really easily.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Jungle,

you have good points.

this is too damned easy and frankly you could do it on your kitchen stove at home. Thus, it won't go anywhere in the western world but could be used in remote areas or even the third world.

The existing energy companies are geared up to dominate the fuels of the future after a tepid lackidasical interest in past years. Thus, any hydrogen generation will be large scale and as complex and costly as they can make it to ensure little if any competition.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That's really neat. From what you guys say though, it sounds like it wouldn't be put to a good use, not until is really needed, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
True, but we're missing an even bigger resource-BEER CANS.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
LOL. Of course, how could we have missed it!

new topics

top topics

join