It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel spots nuclear installations in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
yeah lets have a smack a jew day because israel hasnt fought off unprovoked attacks for 40yrs and they dont deserve to protect themselves... incase you havent noticed thats sarcasm..

I was simply pointing out the irony of the situation. Please take your veiled "anti-semite" accusations elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

You are dancing very close to the edge of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms & Conditions with that statement... Anti-Semitic comments like that are touchy business, even with your disclaimer of sarcasm.

Just be careful there, and try to steer clear of phrases like that.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Washington Post is reporting that N.Korea and Syria may be cooperating on a Nuclear facility in SYRIA.
I wonder...

North Korea may be cooperating with Syria on some sort of nuclear facility in Syria, according to new intelligence the United States has gathered over the past six months, sources said. The evidence, said to come primarily from Israel, includes dramatic satellite imagery that led some U.S. officials to believe that the facility could be used to produce material for nuclear weapons.

Washington Post

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I tried to post this twice YESTERDAY. Both times ended up in the trash bin.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Although I'm sure the next leader of iran would magically be a U.S pet.So maybe some cheap oil for U.S?And of course WEAPONS CONTRACTS.Always always collecting from wars.

I thought Iran was really run by a group of Holy men? If the US can change their hearts that would be totally amazing.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gramlengo
The Washington Post is reporting that N.Korea and Syria may be cooperating on a Nuclear facility in SYRIA.

The evidence, said to come primarily from Israel, includes dramatic satellite imagery that led some U.S. officials to believe that the facility could be used to produce material for nuclear weapons.

I always find it facinating when something like this happens. The people building these facilities, installations must know someone is going to see it with their satellite. They can see me in my backyard with google maps.

I am very confused about that.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Soooo...let me get this straight. Syria SUDDENLY has a nuclear weapons program, the US and Israel have spotted it and NOW it is in the news?

Then, to add insult to injury, there have been tensions over an Israeli plane dropping a bomb in Syrian territory?

Why is it that this info is just NOW coming to light. These guys aren't even trying to be slick any more are they? On BOTH sides.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What worries me is why the media is being so quite about it. They play more about Brittney's MTV awards performance, much, much more.

Nostradamus said to watch for when Isreal sends a missle (nuke?) into Syria. That's when the # hits the fan according to a program narrated by Orson Wells in 1979 about Nostradamus's predictions.

From Reuters, Sep. 7

"A Western diplomat in Damascus offered what many found a plausible version of events -- that a reconnaissance mission found itself targeted by Syrian radar, or actual fire, and jettisoned its load as part of an evasive maneuver."

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well. Even the BBC are now running with this report about the possibility of North Korean nuclear materials being hidden away in Syria. I think this story does have credibility - simply because both the Israelis and Syrian authorities are keeping tight-lipped on the whole subject.

news.bbc.co.uk...

It's speculation but I reckon the North Koreans have tipped off the US about whatever the Syrians have (as part of the negotiations to dismantle the North Korean bomb programme) and that this intell has been passed on to the Israelis ...

Heaven alone knows what the Syrians have been hiding. But whatever it is obviously has so rattled the Israelis into an immediate air strike. Could it be plutonium ? Other bomb components ? Or, god forbid, a nuclear weapon ?

Whatever it is, all the pieces in the jigsaw seem to be falling into place for a major attack against Iran, if not Syria too. The sabre rattling, Russian bomb tests and bomber missions, failures in US protocols on nuclear weapon handling (why was this even disclosed by the DoD ? hugely significant), Chinese munitions being used against Allied forces in Iraq, the Brits withdrawing from Basra city back to the airport in preparation for their return to the UK (and before Southern Iraq explodes following an attack against Iran), huge turmoil in the financial markets with implied threats to destroy the US dollar ... and in my own neck of the woods (and this is just innocent observation) RAF Tornadoes & Typhoons practicing 24/7 over the Cairngorm Mountains (night time missions are very unusual).

Jeeps. I like to think I'm level headed. But something's brewing. You can just feel it. I'd be amazed to see the year end without a major war erupt in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid
i really like how they include all the bad guys in one story. syria, where saddam sent his WMD's we cant find, and north korea part of the axis of evil. and of course the base was funded by iran.
the only thing missing is al qaeda, osama and ahmadinijad holding a poker tournament at the base

Its like some poor movie script, obviously they are creating reasons to attack these countries. Why doesn´t Israel have a crack at Pakistan, its a Muslim country which has Nukes, because they know if they tried it there wouldn´t be an Isreal the next day.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought about that too. Right after the Russians were found flying their bombers around (was it their bombers, or just jets?), we came out with the nuke missle stuck on a plane boo-boo.

There was a reason why they let people know about that, I think.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Fox news mentioned that the US is investigating a possible N. Korea - Syria Nuke collaboration.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snappahead

Originally posted by zeroeffect
yeah lets have a smack a jew day because israel hasnt fought off unprovoked attacks for 40yrs and they dont deserve to protect themselves... incase you havent noticed thats sarcasm..

I was simply pointing out the irony of the situation. Please take your veiled "anti-semite" accusations elsewhere.
Oh please save the rhethric there was nothing veiled in my comments i said i was being sarcastic and i have said on other similiarly themed threads that i didnt enjoy everyone picking on israel. way to misconstrue my words!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok

Originally posted by turbokid
i really like how they include all the bad guys in one story. syria, where saddam sent his WMD's we cant find, and north korea part of the axis of evil. and of course the base was funded by iran.
the only thing missing is al qaeda, osama and ahmadinijad holding a poker tournament at the base

Its like some poor movie script, obviously they are creating reasons to attack these countries. Why doesn´t Israel have a crack at Pakistan, its a Muslim country which has Nukes, because they know if they tried it there wouldn´t be an Isreal the next day.
one israel doesnt start any fights it usually spends its time defending against them because muslims hate jews secondly the US invaded pakistan and yet here we stand

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
reply to post by zeroeffect

You are dancing very close to the edge of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms & Conditions with that statement... Anti-Semitic comments like that are touchy business, even with your disclaimer of sarcasm.

Just be careful there, and try to steer clear of phrases like that.

once again read my response to the first persons over blown response i support israel i was being sarcastic in response to other threads including this one picking on israel

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Nostradamus said to watch for when Isreal sends a missle (nuke?) into Syria. That's when the # hits the fan according to a program narrated by Orson Wells in 1979 about Nostradamus's predictions.

No he didn't

I do not recall any prediction saying "Israel sends a missile" by Nostradamus.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

some good points on the media RE: this post.

Could you link me to what Nostradamus said/wrote, as I am just really interested now.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

No he didn't

I do not recall any prediction saying "Israel sends a missile" by Nostradamus.

I don't know if Nostradamus wrote that or not. I said "according to a program narrated by Orson Wells in 1979 about Nostradamus's predictions. "

The producers of the program did most of the "predicting". I don't automatically buy into "predictions" by anyone. But the producers of this program (which originally aired about 20 years ago, and was replayed right after 9-11-01), seemed to have interpreted Nostradamus's writings in such a way that they have reflected very much the events that are now happening.

*They (the producers of that program) made a specific referrence, suggesting that Nostradamus predicted that the beginning of [WW3] would start when Israel sends a nuke, or a missle into Syria.

I put "WW3" in brackets, because I am not sure if they actually said "WW3".

For reference, do a search for "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow", narrated by Orson Well, 1981. (I thought they original airing of the program was in 1979, however it may have been 1981.)

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

seemed to have interpreted Nostradamus's writings in such a way that it is reflected very much the events that are now happening.

Beauty of Nostradamus,
His words can be twisted and altered to mean anything. Key word being "interpreted". What something means to you can mean a different thing to me.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
These Nostradamus based arguments are useless. Anyone can make up any quatrains, remember the "twin brothers brought low" prophecy that circulated in late 2001?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join