It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of 9/11 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ive spent numerous hours researching 9/11 conspiracy theories and what convinced me-without a doubt-is a video called 9/11 conpiracies-the news film you never saw.it is an informative documentary by barry zwicker thats done in 7 parts,located on you.tube.com.it focuses on timelines during early the early morning hours regarding the president,the secret service,and their behavior.please watch.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Could you provide us with a link to that video please? There are so many there in YouTube and Google, it would be too hard to search for it. Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
its my first post so i dont now how to do that but all you have to is go to you.tube.com and punch in 911.thats all i did.it comes right up.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ok, thanks... I think I might have seen it already but will check it out to see if it's a the same one.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
oh the exact name is The Great Conspiracy:the 9/11 news special you never saw.its a commentary by barry zwicker done in 7 parts,each of around 10 minutes.i was fully convinced after watching this and ive watched alot of them as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Could you post that link when you get to it, please?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich1411
oh the exact name is The Great Conspiracy:the 9/11 news special you never saw.its a commentary by barry zwicker...

Here is the video in it's entirety. Approx. 1hr. 10 minutes

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
thanks 12m8keall2c and rich1411, that was a very eye-opening video.

top topics

join