It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white house still trying to link 9/11 and iraq..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

your right they probably wont but its because we are there that they are there. and our aggression in iraq has created more AQ terrorists than osama could hope for.

What doesn't create AQ terrorist? Seriously, you people who think the Iraq war started terrorism need to open a history book. How long are you folks going to justify terrorists and their actions? It doesn't seem to matter what the excuse is and you guys support it.

ok, speaking of history books, can you tell me which country helped create and support the taliban?
which country helped create and support al-qaeda?

do a google search of "sons of liberty" no doubt these guys were branded terrorists by the british, no?

The boston tea party and the american revolution are perfect examples of seeing things from the "oppressed" side of things wouldnt you agree?

surley you wouldnt consider George Washington, James Madison, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton Patrick Henry, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson etc.. terrorists for opposing British injustice. would you?

there were many "terrorist" acts against slave owners leading up to the civil war. Do you think the black slaves considered John Brown a terrorist?
en.wikipedia.org...

do you think oppressed jews view Irgun as a terrorist organisation?
i'm sure the arabs do..
en.wikipedia.org...

would you consider the SOE a terrorist organisation? im SURE Hitler and the Nazi's would. google: "operation foxely."
en.wikipedia.org...

do you think the citizens of ireland consider the Irish republican army (IRA) terrorists? i know the British would.
en.wikipedia.org...

surely the people who killed the israeli's in Munich were considered terrorists. the the arab leaders called them "an auxilliary branch of the Fatah "resistance movement"

and finally on the topic of history: can you name me one country that has suffered "terrorism" that were not guilty of either colonial rule, oppression of foreign or local people, Land invasion or confiscation, unfair taxation or murder ?
terrorism didnt just "appear" its a reactionary tactic that has been used for centuries
Terrorism is defined as; " the use of violence and threatswith the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act."

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

<< 1   >>

join