It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Those are all very good questions E_B, and this may sound like a very simple answer but I find it is very effective.

Total unconditional LOVE, Doc Bonners soap, and an enema every Friday nite.

Namaste

whaaa

why do I always type buy instead of but?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Total unconditional LOVE, Doc Bonners soap, and an enema every Friday nite.

My daughter would agree on the "enema." Of course, she prefers the word "colonic." I guess it sounds less messy. She is currently giving colonics for a liviing. She went to your beautiful state of Texas for training and certification (in Dallas).....

Personally, emptying a person's bowels would not be my choice for a livelihood...Of course, having an entrepreneural (sp?) mind, I told her to save the extracted material and sell it as fertilizer. She didn't find that amusing. I mean, she is into recycling and being green and all that...

Speaking of green:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dallas for enama training!! Why am I not suprised?

Anyway, it's not that I indulge in enema fridays; however I do think it is wise for everybody else. for you see I am almost healed of my childhood tramas and wascally ways and have no need for the "hose" any longer or a longer "hose."

Let me know how it turns out, OK?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Let me know how it turns out, OK?

I could take this many ways:

1. You want to know how her colonic biz is doing
2. You want to know if she does indeed also get into the fertilizer biz
3. You want to know how the material "turns out" of the tube..

Personally, I think if you meant number 3, you are just as sick as I am!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just curious my man....

Is the colonic business lucrative, can it be learned online or DVDs, is it legal to assemble your own "specialized" rig from stuff in my garage?

And do you need a proper office or could it be run from my cell and out of the back of my van; sort of like the rug doctor or roto rutter [sp].

You can probably tell; the wheels in my head are spinning!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Is the colonic business lucrative, can it be learned online or DVDs, is it legal to assemble your own "specialized" rig from stuff in my garage?

And do you need a proper office or could it be run from my cell and out of the back of my van; sort of like the rug doctor or roto rutter [sp].

You can probably tell; the wheels in my head are spinning!!!!

Well, well...wheels spinning squire. Indeed, you must have that entrepreneural spirit like myself. A "specialized rig" from "stuff" in the garage could cause damage to people's bums. You wouldn't want a reputation for causing an epidemic of swollen colons.

I think a mobile colonic rig is a marvelous idea and will have to share it with my daughter. When you say "run out of your cell," are you telling me you are in prison? They would probably line up in prison to have something stuck in their butts...so business would probably boom there. Why, if you really aren't in prison, you could drive that mobile enema van into the prison once a week and make serious moolah!! Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge....They would be waiting, lined up like guys in a prison waiting in line.

We would need a catchy name for that mobile rig....now my wheels are spinning...

Thinking out loud:

The CaCa Caravan
The Poopy Patrol
The Crap Mobile
The Bowel Moving

I don't know? I like "The CaCa Caravan".........you have any ideas whaaa??

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Im studying and taking online classes with the college of global medicine for nutritionist license. Cert. is needed in NYC, not sure about other states. My uncle is a retired P.T. and he is in school learning 2 be a hydrotherapist for colonics.

Im also looking for an acupuncture therapist for my clinic.

[edit on 9/28/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
But back to this practice, I think it's an atrocity. 45% of lobbyists in Washington work for pharmaceutical companies. These pills are unnatural and cause the endocrine system to function with dependency. Natural chemical release is disrupted and results in tachycardia of the endocrine system.

Moderation is the key here, and if these pills are given out too freely, how can one apply this?

Dgtempe, you seem strong enough to eliminate them from your life all together. I am not, I have to take sedatives, whether magnesium potions with white tea, or an occasional marijuana cigarette. But I do know from experience, back in my early twenties, when I was popping 2 Xanax a day taking percocet at night before bed, I felt completely disconnected and depressed if I wasn't on them.

I also notice that I solve more problems now. Back when I was taking prescription meds and even marijuana, I would forget about problems instead of fixing them. Trials and tribulations.

[edit on 10/1/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think I need an hour on the couch, but I don't think I can expose my psychosis in such a public forum.
I won't take my meds, though I did when it was court ordered, and they didn't help.
I think I enjoy my insanity.

Sometimes I think being insane is the best defense against the insanity of society.
I'm at a point where I think humanity needs to be cleansed of the evils that haunt it, but when I express my oppinion too loudly I end up being detained on a 72 hour mental form 1.

Even posting this makes me want to go check the locks on my doors and add more cameras to see what's going on outside my secure little world.:shk:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Oh great 'Indigo' Master in the puter, I have a question to pose your veritable self. How do I become as enlightened as you? Do I too have to take psychoactive drugs such as Salvia Divinorum, and good ole Mary Jane? And by the way, did you know that there are receptors for all sorts of drugs in the brain, that are there naturally from birth? Yes, even for the other drugs, like heroin, anti anxiety meds, etc. Wow, imagine that. How else did you think they work on your brain dumbass? The manmade drugs dock with the receptor for the endogenous version of that same drug. For a so called psychologist/priest, whatever you want to call yourself, you don't seem very smart, perhaps you should lay off the drugs, hmm?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

For a so called psychologist/priest, whatever you want to call yourself, you don't seem very smart, perhaps you should lay off the drugs, hmm?

BooBabe....you are new here. You should try to play nice and not call anyone a "dumbass." Admittedly, SCP seems to be quite a hypocrite indeed and has serious issues with denial. This doesn't make him a "dumbass." It just makes him in need of a true psychologist or psychiatrist....or perhaps just to get to some NA meetings? He doesn't seem to understand that drugs are drugs, whether natural or man-made.

Using psycho-active drugs on a daily basis certainly is not healthy and certainly is having an negative effect on SCP. He prefers to judge others instead of focuing on himself. This is a normal defense mechanism for one such as himself. Don't call him names. Try to offer him help....he needs our help!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Excitable Boy

You are quite right (hangs head chastened) I wasn't being entirely constructive there was I. Calling someone whose head is a little clouded over with drugs a dumbass was just plain naughty. I hope I haven't upset the Indigo Corner fellow, he seems a little stressed already. Perhaps a nice long colonic would help. I'd certainly be interested in trying one, they sound like a lot of fun.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is the price you pay for truth everyone. Someone out there is not happy with what I said. Adversaries are expected and welcomed. I know what I will face, and hope for opposers. If I didn't have opposition I wouldn't be doing my job. The integrity of mankind is getting low, and an example has just been displayed on this thread, and the crassness of the language used and bastardization of the english language is making me disagree with Tom Cruise...

Some people definitely need medication! LOL...don't get mad because your too weak to face your fears, and a few hits off a joint makes you insecure. Shame to those who fear facing the truth.

BTW, Excitable, if I ever needed your help, I would whip myself for not jumping off the bridge already.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

BooBabe....you are new here

I doubt that John Gotti.

She just needs to blame her problems on me. It's ok, what I said on this thread is hard to digest, especially for an addict. But I eat basil, and drink japanese tea, and smoke nature's candy. Not the candy from a pharmaceutical company with big investors behind them. A nation of zombies. George Romero, you are a genius. Then, again what genius' didn't smoke the wacky tobaccy? Shakespeare was blazing up a storm next to his feathered pen. Carl Sagan admitted it helped his research.

Colonics you say? Come into my immunity boosting clinic, I'll give you a deal, just for you, $ 250.00 a session. Oh, and I have something for the occasional pain afterwards, and you guessed it, it's an herb.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
SCP

Wow, aren't you adorable. Can I shrink you and keep you in my pocket to bring out when I'm bored?
Yippee, I'm an adversary. What fun, I'm having such a good time here. And I AM new here by the way, dunno why you would doubt that, you can see my joining info on the side can't you? And what would make you think I'm blaming my problems on you? I'm looking up the page, nope, don't see it, do you have me confused with someone else? I think you're great fun, but I do think that you shouldn't be telling people not to take drugs when you do yourself, thats just plain ole silly. I know you don't want to come across as hypocritical. And why on earth would you be calling someone who doesn't take drugs an addict? If you are one of 'these people that definitely need medication' good for you, but I tried them, and I didn't enjoy one of the major side effects; turning into a pompous git. Think I'll stick with a good diet and no drugs to mess with what nature intended. My body functions perfectly as long as I don't ingest anything that interferes with its workings. Still, I am oddly keen on trying this colonic, I wonder if that makes me a pervert?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
1drug
Function: noun

a substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body.

Basil, Oreganotea, weed, etc. all affect when ingested. Name a food that doesn't? If weed is a drug then the label food would have been erased since its separate from drug.

The whole point is to topple the pharmaceutical companies destroying and creating an overdependce of govt for the workforce. I put drugs on my pizza everyday...oregano and garlic. I'll let you try my green tea, I drink it for the high. Maybe I should put that in my medicine cabinet too.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Do you want to prevent cancer?? Colonic ! Business is business, health is health, but I just bought a whole bunch of detox packages for 100$. Easier and effective too.

Once again, the population in the USA is completely conditioned and controlled usually from synthetic meds, and Aspartame in lots of foods today and other mind killers.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
SCP
Cheers for adding me as a respected foe, I'm pretty chuffed about that, I thought it would take me at least a week for someone to do that.
So colonics boost the immune system you say? I better avoid them then, my immune system is hyperactive and I have to supress it lest it eat me alive.
Still, the idea really does tickle my fancy, what a shame I'll have to decline.
I'm with you on the whole aspartame business, that stuff can't be good for you, what do you think about hydrogenated fats and oils in our foods these days? To me, it makes everything taste and smell odd, I turn up my little nose in disgust at the hydogenated fats and oils.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I would not cheer or toast to the fact at all if I were you. I won't just disagree with you on everything from now on, I don't do what presidents do at debates and what most people do from a denial that someone might actually be smarter than them. But to me your ignorant on this matter, and I'll look forward to your input on other topics, welcome to ATS.

You must repent at what you said up there, and being my foe is a reminder of this atonement. I'm sure you are used to "puter" arguments and felt free to spill the vulgarity. Very easy to do so on the "puter"

But trials and tribs, and pardon the fact about the receptors, I should have said this, the artificial drugs traumatize the receptors, the organic do not. That is why MJ is not addictive. Iif you are talking about peyote, the body will react differently. The organic meds are not addictive like the pills. A vitamin C tablet is not absorbed like the Orange is. Addiction must be avoided, and nature is structured so that the receptors do not get accustomed to artificial stimulus.

Denial, the wall between acceptance.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
SCP
Seems to me that you are taking all this WAY too seriously, chill some, don't want you to blow an artery, that would be messy. Eat some fish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join