It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibals, Rockefellers and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Everybody knows that the Rockefellers are one of the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines as well as one of the three most important family lines in the NWO. The depths of the Rockefellers' depravity and the heights of their wealth and power are both largely unexplored by the uninitiated.

Not everyone knows that the Rockefellers, along with several other Bloodlines (most notably the House of the Rothschilds) practice ritual cannibalism of their own relatives after funeral services. When a Rockefeller dies, after the public ceremonies are finished and after everyone else has gone, a few living Rockefellers will sit down to make a quiet meal of the heart of their dearly departed. This has both ceremonial and practical significance. As a ceremony, it shows their devotion to the family line and their love and affection for other Rockefellers. On a practical level, this is intended to keep the all-important Rockefeller Blood within the family. It is a widespread belief among occultists that the power is contained and transferred through the blood.

This is why the strange case of poor Michael Rockefeller had the clan in such a panic. Michael was a blacksheep and, under normal circumstances, the family might not have been sad to see him go. But Michael picked the worst possible way to meet his demise. On an expedition in Papua New Guinea in 1961, Michael Rockefeller vanished. A few family members who were close to him rushed to New Guinea to search for him, but no one else in the family was overly concerned. That is, until sometime later when they learned of his shocking fate through a private invesitigator: Michael Rockefeller had been eaten by cannibals!

A Rockefeller devoured by heathens in loin cloths was unacceptable. More information was required, post haste. A tribe called the Otsjenep told several investigators that yes, they had caught, killed and consumed a white man matching Michael Rockefeller's description. He had been very tasty. Surely an aristocrat.

Now here is the thing about the Otsjenep tribe. They are known cannibals, they are also known liars. The "government" in New Guinea was in no position to do anything, nor were they interested in doing anything. The United States government was not about to go to war with a single, lonesome tribe in New Guinea over what happened to a spoiled dilettante who had tasted good with local herbs and spices. The Rockefellers were not about to press the point. After all, the only Otsjenep who concerned them were the ones who had actually eaten doomed, delicious Michael.

Shortly after the Otsjenep had made their outlandish claims about devouring the wealthy young white man who had seemed so well mannered and so intrigued by their carvings and etchings and native music, a few of them turned up missing. This didn't raise too many eyebrows. The life of a cannibal is risky. A few tribesmen probably did notice that the missing Otsjenep were the same ones who had claimed to have eaten the white man everyone was so concerned about.

The Otsjenep tribe, the Rockefellers' private investigation and the subsequent disappearance of the savages who claimed to have eaten the Rockefeller are all matters of record. No real inquiry was ever made into the disappearances. It wouldn't have paid to be too interested.

Was any of what the Otsjenep claimed true? Probably not. But the Rockefellers didn't see any point in taking chances.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Seems you are very confident in some of your claims, peabody .

Perhaps you could persuade us with some links, or citations, to go along with them.

Take this quote, as an example, expressing an opinion contrary, to some of your speculations.

Rockefeller's disappearance set off an intensive and heartbreaking search. That he was never found has fueled rumors and "confessions" ever since. Not long ago, several aging New Guineans claimed to have killed and eaten him. Gillison does not believe them. "There was certainly headhunting and cannibalism going on when Michael Rockefeller was in New Guinea. But I have been on the sea where he was, and it is a treacherous sea. He was there right at monsoon season. He was a wonderful swimmer, but he had been out all night without food or water. He wasn't jumping in on a clear Maine morning to swim across the bay after breakfast. It would have been shocking if he'd made it to shore. It's much more likely that he drowned or was eaten by a shark."

Taken from an interview with published writer, Samantha Gillison.

Use the above example, as what we generally like to see.

Your claims of

Everybody knows that.....

and

...are all matters of record.

are begging for some back up.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Unfortunately, Paul Toohey's extremely entertaining book "Rocky Goes West" is not available online, and I'm afraid that making references to my own interview with Toohey is out of bounds because 1) it would feel a bit like trying to promote my own soon to be published book (which is both tacky and against forum rules) and 2) my publisher frowns on me posting original material before it comes out. Still, if you have any interest in the disappearance of Michael Rockefeller and the family's reaction to said disappearance, Toohey's book is invaluable. Whether or not Michael was killed by cannibals (as I said, repeatedly, in my original post this is an open question) Toohey discovered that the Rockefeller family hired an investigator to fly to Guinea and speak to various native groups. He traded a boat engine to members of the Otsjenep tribe in exchange for three human skulls, which they claimed were the skulls of the only white men the tribe had ever eaten. He brought the skulls back to NYC, where the Rockefellers became convinced, after running tests, that one of the skulls belonged to Michael.

As you no doubt noticed, I said repeatedly and clearly in my first post, Rockefeller's actual fate is very much an open issue as the tribe that claimed credit for his disappearance is known for making extravagant claims. So your cite from the interview with Gillison could easily be accurate. The best scholarship on the issue has been done by Toohey and a journalist named Machlin, but I'm always interested in hearing about the views of other writers who are less well versed but may still have interesting ideas. Gillison in particular is interesting because I've always enjoyed her fluff pieces in Salon.com, and her friendship with David Eggers and other flippant, ironically detached Generation X writers has certainly allowed her to travel extensively in pursuit of her writing hobby.

The other statement you apparently felt needed a citation was that the Rockefellers are one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Go here, www.thewatcherfiles.com... for instance. Incidentally, of the standard 13 bloodlines commonly cited by those in the field, my own research calls sharply into question both the "Bundy" and the "Kennedy" lines. There is too little known about the "Bundy" bloodline, and most of the research about the Kennedy bloodline has been marked by poor scholarship and political agendas. The efforts to trace the Kennedy clan back to an aristocratic family in Scotland are particularly laughable.

Hope this helps!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
more references for the cannibalism please. i never heard that one before.

very interesting post, as well as the website you linked to.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Everybody ASSUMES that the Rockefellers are one of the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines as well as one of the three most important family lines in the NWO.

Sorry, check out my little edit.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have to call Bull Sh*t on this...cmon after the funeral they sit done and eat the heart of the dead person, totaly outragious and I must say unfounded.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I find the story hilarious, I guess when it comes to misfortunes it doesn't matter if you are a blue blooded price or just a regular Joe, is just a matter of meat taste.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TooRisky
I have to call Bull Sh*t on this...cmon after the funeral they sit done and eat the heart of the dead person, totaly outragious and I must say unfounded.

Yet over 1 billion Catholics believe that they're eating the body of Christ every Sunday. I wouldn't put it past humans to do some wacky stuff!

Personally I find this story intriguing. I've done a bit of researching into genetic memory and how not only instincts, but memories could be transferred down the bloodlines through DNA or other means which could be contained within the blood. I wouldn't put it past people who seek ultimate power to do some weird stuff.

I have to agree with Jbird though... References would be nice!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Do they eat all their relatives or is it some kind of order in which they are "consumed"? Let's say they only dine on the first born or something and he goes missing for some reason, what happens then? Or do they just pick who they will eat on random?

Great link by the way, gonna take me some time to go through.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Now this is just aweome, you have a very creative mind. Heart doesn't sound like it would taste very good, perhaps with a nice Chianti? Now as far as cannibals go, If they were to be found anywhere New Guinea would be a distinct possibility, especally in the early 60's.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ford2007shelby

It seems really likely that cannibalism was still practiced in parts of New Guinea in the 60s. There is at least one tribe that claims to practice it still today. Smithsonian Magazine did an article about them www.smithsonianmag.com... .

Whether or not young Rockefeller was actually cannibalized is a more prickly matter. If you find modern cannibal tribes in New Guinea gruesomely fascinating, and are not put off by very open homosexuals, I recommend you read "Keep the River on Your Right" by Tobias Scheenbaum. Personally, I could have lived without all the references to homosexual acts, but the book is pretty fascinating. Back in the 70s he actually went and lived with some tribes in New Guinea, one of whom had only recently stopped practicing cannibalism because of the spread of kuru. It's absolutely mind boggling. The book was actually recommended to me by a very Conservative Lutheran pastor who had done missionary work in the area, and that Pastor Bob would overlook the fact that the writer was openly gay speaks volumes for just how riveting and entertaining the book really is.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Yet over 1 billion Catholics believe that they're eating the body of Christ every Sunday. I wouldn't put it past humans to do some wacky stuff!

Yeah, exactly. And as you're probably aware, the tradition of communion as understood by the Catholics (even post Vatican II), the belief in transsubstantiation, can be traced back to a number of mystery cults prevalent in Rome at around the time Christianity was establishing a foothold. These cults, in turn, can be traced back to still older and purer mystery cults in which the cannibalism was most likely more real and less symbolic. Obsession with the notion that "the essence is in the blood" is an undeniable occult theme, present both in the well-regulated, respectable occult practices of the Catholic church and in the more anarchistic, primal rituals of secret societies and atavistic mystery cults.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Use the above example, as what we generally like to see.

Seems like Mrs. Gillison is also simply speculating. She is simply stating her opinion that he most likely drowned. Published or not, it's still just an opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I chuckled at this one, good story. There is one thing that worries me, do we now have a bloodline of elite sharks swimming the seas looking for peasants on surfboards to oppress ?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Everyone knows that the elite of the Sharks (the Great whites) LOVE Aussie legs and arms

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
I'm afraid that making references to my own interview with Toohey is out of bounds because
1) it would feel a bit like trying to promote my own soon to be published book(which is both tacky and against forum rules)
and
2) my publisher frowns on me posting original material before it comes out.

Seems to me, a little 'member buzz', on an upcoming book, would be a win/win situation.

You know, post up a few choice 'tidbits', on ATS, surely your publisher wouldn't object to some free publicity, eh?

I'm sure the owners would be happy to discuss this, with you . Couldn't hurt to ask .
And there are appropriate forums for published works, here at ATS.

Hey, you might even earn some $ , in the process. AboveTopSecret.com Is Now Paying For Great Stuff

BTW, I have no 'dog in this fight'.
My post was just a little friendly advice, on the nuances of the
ATS posting style. ( it IS kinda my job )

It's always nice if we can all start on the same page, so to speak,
even if that page is ' ink on paper '.

Just hearing more of your back-story , was informative, and helpful, as well,
in forming an opinion, since no link was available.

And I see someone liked the link, you popped in in your next post, too.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So, they are absorbing the dead loved one's soul power through blood? To become more powerful!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
By saying "I dont want to advertise for my book here", you have already advertised for your book...and you know it. But thats alright. From the things you have posted in the last few weeks, you provide some great entertainment and I look forward to your book.

But entertainment with a few facts strewn in would be even better. How did you arrive at the idea that the Rockefellers eat their deceased?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That is crazy. But it is known, one of the few places where open cannibalism is still performed is New Guinea. The Aboriginal-like tribes people there hold no shame in eating people either. They share some of the notions that the original poster claims the Rockefellers do, which is, eating portions of people strengthens themselves in some fashion? I'd refer to Wikipedia for more info.

However, I have never heard anything like the family eating the dead heart of their dead relative. Even for secret NWO elites, thats really strange, for we all know through science that eating a dead heart of a man would have no effect on your body. In fact, it might give you a bad tummy ache as that is some extremely tough muscle to eat, truth be told.

I only have one thing to say which is certain:

I won't be visiting New Guinea any time soon.

top topics

join