It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie that prepares us for an Nuclear Attack in America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was searching for some new movies to watch and came across this particular one made in 2006.

"Right At Your Door" Movie Trailer

After multiple dirty bombs are detonated, spreading deadly toxic ash across Los Angeles, Brad (Rory Cochrane) inadvertently quarantines his wife, Lexi (Mary McCormack) outside their new home by safely sealing himself inside. With the city under siege and Martial Law in affect, Brad and Lexi struggle to survive with little supply, limited time and no information—all the while separated by thin doors and thinner sheets of plastic. When “help” finally does arrive, it appears to be anything but.

Could this movie be some sort of way for the American government to prepare the people for a near future Nuclear attack??

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I actually saw that film last week and its pretty good. But only as entertainment. there's a good twist at the end and the whole thing is pretty intense. I don't think its a way of preparing us for anything though, that may be taking it a little too far. I mean, was the towering inferno a preperation for the WTC attacks? What about broken arrow?? a warning of nuclear devices being stolen? or the sum of all fears? nuclear terrorist attack in the U.S.? There's a film about pretty much every scenario under the sun isn't there? Or a book.

I recommend right at your door though, tis a good watch.

Oh, and even though they call them 'dirty bombs' in the film, they actually spread a biological agent of some sort, as opposed to radiation.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
sum of all fears? nuclear terrorist attack in the U.S.? There's a film about pretty much every scenario under the sun isn't there? Or a book.
[edit on 11-9-2007 by Chonx]

No. I don't think there's any films about a successful overthrow of the NWO, or the glorious emergence of Shambhala. All the films pretty much deal with the same subject matter. You're #ed, so might as well enjoy it.

Just saw the movie Perfect Stranger. funny. a film about the illuminati "all seeing eye." I wouldn't recommend anybody see that movie. garbage propaganda mind control crap from the get go. a total waste of two hours

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This movie courtesy of the makers of duct tape and plastic sheet manufacturers of America.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I mean, was the towering inferno a preperation for the WTC attacks?

Nonononono!

Look, WTC is based off the first three Die Hard films:

Die Hard - Tall building
Die Harder - Aircraft
Die Hard With A Vengeance - New York City

PNAC are obviously Bruce Willis fans...

Er Al Qaeda, I mean...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Alls I can say is.

They got the mustard out.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im sure in good Hollywood taste it has a nice cosy ending. All great love stories do..

TBH I think you are reading into something a bit far. Hollywood isnt real life... Although

new topics

top topics

join