It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Returning to this thread....

Sobering days ahead.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

you can't do that.....

???

The beans....spill them.
edit on 6/29/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

you can't do that.....

???

The beans....spill them.

You start the campfire...I'll bring the beans.

Might be a day or two before I can get back to this, however...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You could take a "missing plane" and hit NK and blame someone to start a major war. With an undocumented plane and a nike there are a lot of things that could be done to begin things someone wants done without hitting the US.

No time to read the whole thread yet but I didn't get which year this august 30 was?

On August 30, for the first time since 1968, nuclear warheads in combat position were carried by an American bomber.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Sobering days ahead.

Huh?

Is there about to be something big happening with this missing nuke that you have heard?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Sobering days ahead.

Huh?

Is there about to be something big happening with this missing nuke that you have heard?

I too am interested.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Man, i keep adding logs to this fire. I even have some rice to go with your beans.....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay, my friends... It's been a long, crazy, hectic holiday season and this is a delicate issue, if you cross the wrong people. So while I'd LIKE to come right out and be frank about certain pieces of information…that would be a very serious misstep on my part. So instead, I am going to give you two roads to follow...two stories. If this subject is important to you, it will be enough to lead you to some interesting conclusions. If it isn't...if you are just an armchair follower of this topic, well...you might be disappointed. C'est la vie....

First, I want to point out that there has been no "independent" confirmation that 6 nukes left Minot and only 5 arrived in Barksdale per the initial post of this thread. Instead, the "official" story is that the original reports from Barksdale that there were only 5 nukes were wrong. This "inaccuracy" was updated by the original sources who reported the nukes leaving Minot. This is important because it is the military's position that NO nukes are missing and no nukes left physical control of the US military on US soil.

So what's the concern then?

Well, at this point...there are two stories. There is no debate that the shipping & loading of the nukes from Minot to Barksdale did NOT follow the normal process. This leads to the question of "okay, then what happened? How did this happen and why?"

Looking at the official reports and investigation, it seems clear that none of the ground crews in Minot raised an eyebrow about loading nukes. As the OP indicated, there are many checks & balances to ensure that these are not loaded “by mistake.” There are multiple authorizations that must be passed by certified personnel (paperwork, passwords, etc…) to even get access to their storage location. Then there are other considerations that had would have raised alarms including but not limited to – clearly marked, color-coded weapons that would have been noticed, weapons sensors both on board the plane, at both bases, and in between, load balancing on the plane to account for the weight of the nukes, and the numerous individuals whose job it is to track every nuke. Any mistakes or failures at any point from end to end would have raised alarms. Yet, no alarms were raised…which leads to the conclusion that the crew in Minot received orders from somewhere to load the nukes. The question is “who gave that order?”

Theory 1 - Cheney did it….well, sorta.
Shortly after the incident, several investigative journalists came forward with undisclosed military sources stating that the nukes had been loaded intentionally as part of a False Flag operation along the Turkish/Syrian border. The intent was to give the US a reason to attack Iran. Sources are split on the exact reasoning behind this theory. Some say that CIA front companies were using it for profit –

exopolitics.org...

www.opednews.com...

Others have indicated that, ultimately, it was intended to be a joint attack on Iran between the US & Israel –

www.globalresearch.ca...

Theory 2 – Chinese did it.
There is another theory that the “orders” were part of a cyber breach by a foreign state actor. As I have posted previously, there are numerous ways to access even “off-grid” networks - www.abovetopsecret.com... State-sponsored actors have known about these methods for a very long time…well before the 2007 incident. The “article” I’ve linked below provides the most comprehensive theory on how this occurred, if it did. It is written by one William Thomas who claims to be an investigative journalist, but whom I might call a ‘Conspiracy Theorist.’ Needless to say, his article has been wiped from his site and many other sites that were carrying it, including cached backups on the internet. The only place it can now be found is one a few conspiracy sites, which is not a coincidence.

goldenageofgaia.com...

There are many holes that can be pointed out in each theory. Given the Obama administration’s distaste for Bush & his ilk, if Cheney had been behind the incident, I have no doubt it would have been made public by the subsequent administration. Or, maybe, it was intended to start a war with Iran which was subsequently derailed by the Chinese through the cyber breach. Nothing is ever clear-cut….

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I tend to believe the first theory, even though the second one sounds very interesting. The reasoning why the Obama administration wouldn't have said anything about it though is because of the major implications that would bring. Think about it...if the POTUS told us that a former VP planned this elaborate false flag involving nukes to drag America into another war, the citizens, and the world, would go crazy. They'd all think "Wow, we elected these people to keep us safe and they're doing exactly the opposite". We all know to a certain degree that the governing administrations do some shady things, but confirmation is way different than a rumour. Even all the terrible things that the Bush administration did (even if 9/11 was an inside job) can not compare to using a nuclear weapon as a false flag. It's on another scale of madness. To let the world know that someone with that kind of mental derangement was our running VP for 8 years would cast some serious doubt on who the American people would elect next. The people might even want to revolt because of this....feeling like they have no other choice but to look out for themselves as the government clearly doesn't have the public's best interests at heart.

I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if the nuke was still being saved for an upcoming false flag. Let's not kid ourselves, mad people run this world and they will stop at nothing to retain their power. I wouldn't even put it past them to use it on their own soil.
edit on 15-7-2015 by concernedcitizen519 because: More thoughts.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The problem is even if you steal a weapon you can't use it or extract
the fissile material. It seems that you enjoy research so I will
let you do some leg work to find out why that might be.
So, basically, theft of a military weapon is beyond anyone’s ability although 1 may have gone missing or was destroyed.
You would not plan a operation of that magnitude of complexity unless you thought that you would be in possession of nuclear material or a working bomb, bus since that is not the case no one would try.
a reply to: azchuck

edit on 15-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some are speculating that the Chinese may not only be hacking into US systems for data but also modifying it. Maybe not in this case but I have to wonder what might get changed and no one using that info would be aware of it.

The warfare might well be more then just finding data.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was only thinking about this thread at the beginning of the week, nice to see that the discussion is still active.

Funny though, lately, I just can't get Bohemia Grove out of my head, that coming up in the next fortnight, and CIAGypsy's mentioning Dick Cheney kind of nags at that. I'm wondering if someone should hang "Ichabod" over the door, give them at least a little warning that they should be careful what they wish for this Lammas, in case they haven't caught on already.

I suspect that nothing did go missing, but that it's believed absence is useful.

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join