It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI and TSA Involved in Delta Flight 1824 - SEMTEX anyone???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
According to a source, another incident happened the exact same day. This is no coincidence.

www.canadafreepress.com...

According to reports from officials speaking on condition of anonymity, a similar incident occurred at the Orlando airport at approximately 1:00 p.m. on the same day -- at the same security checkpoint. On this occasion, it was a female who reportedly possessed some of the same items in her luggage as the previous passengers. In fact, she was a member of the same family, added this source. According to information developed, she was not allowed on the aircraft, although her disposition -- in addition to the disposition of the other two Middle Eastern families, remains undetermined at this time.

These are the facts developed to date about Delta Flight 1824 from Orlando.

Members of the same family? Why would the SAME people try the SAME thing unless they are testing the effectiveness of security???

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
If it was a "credible" security risk...

why was the risk allowed to continue as far as getting the plane on the tarmac to taxi down the runway? It should have never been allowed on the plane... at least with all the checks, double checks, triple checks, etc.

More fearmongering, IMO. Something doesn't add up.

I agree...this is so far out of the realm. No matter how incompetent we feel about TSA, these characters would not have been allowed to proceed to the plane, much less allowing the plane to leave the gate.

As for the original "source", I personally don't feel this website is credible at all. Just the name of the website leads me to think...scheister!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I believe that what happens is that luggage is scanned, and if it is felt a risk it is withheld, as the 9/11 hijacker luggage. In this case, as soon as it was discovered, the plane was bought back, and everyone was taken off. I am under the impression that the individuals from the family were not allowed back on teh same plane and there is no definitive method of their travel. I am trying to use a connection in the FDLE to get any information I can out of Orlando.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I believe that what happens is that luggage is scanned, and if it is felt a risk it is withheld, as the 9/11 hijacker luggage. In this case, as soon as it was discovered, the plane was bought back, and everyone was taken off. I am under the impression that the individuals from the family were not allowed back on teh same plane and there is no definitive method of their travel. I am trying to use a connection in the FDLE to get any information I can out of Orlando.

Not trying to be argumentative....but if this were the case you're telling us to believe their luggage wasn't on the plane?
I know the airlines are real pros at losing luggage, but this IMHO doesn't pass muster.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Great story esdad71. This has several puzzling parts to it. If Cheney has asked (or ordered) the media to report more stories on Iran/terrorist why hasn't this story gotten wider distribution. The vasoline on the arms, were they expecting a fight during the flight. Especially if this was just a dry run. Were these items in carry-on bags with plans to assemble the bombs once in flight? Where are the 9-12 family members now? Did the flight begin to taxis because the baggage was to be placed on another flight. I've experience this before when I've changed planes and my luggage was sent ahead on another flight leaving earlier than mine.

Could this all be a set up by BUSH Inc. to further the plans to attack Iran?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Alot of why terrorists and armed forces like to use plastic explosives is because of the ability to changs shape, perhaps they found a way to also make the change to include the appearance also? a few years ago maybe 7 or so we where being told not to travel with marzipan because the smell is similar to semtex..

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Has anyone considered the possibility that this is a top secret program by our own government to test its own system? It could be a test that is held in secret and if we dont here much more about this (prosecution), than we should assume it was. It of course would have to be so secret as to not expose the governments oversight tactics on its security. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy
reply to post by djohnsto77

Has anyone considered the possibility that this is a top secret program by our own government to test its own system?

It does sound like the most logical (and best) answer so far, but then we live in a world that's not as logical as it should be. Only time will tell. That's if we even get a truthful answer some day.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
FYI hydrogen peroxide was used in the london transit bombing. HP vapors can form contact explosives when they come into contact with hydrocarbons such as greases. Depending on the strength, it can cause pulmonary irratation. HP(Strength dependant) spilled on leather can cause a fire...Etc, this is some potentially dangerous stuff

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

FYI hydrogen peroxide was used in the london transit bombing. HP vapors can form contact explosives when they come into contact with hydrocarbons such as greases. Depending on the strength, it can cause pulmonary irratation. HP(Strength dependant) spilled on leather can cause a fire...Etc, this is some potentially dangerous stuff

Been a number of incidents where Hydrogen peroxide has caused
fires on board aircraft

Northwest Flight 957 - Oct 28, 1998
Undeclared shipment of 35% Hp stored in ice chest leak in cargo hold
and soaked several bags. Said bags were transferred to another
flight and on landing found smoking .

en.wikipedia.org...

American Flight 132 - Feb 3, 1988

Undeclared shipment of 55% HP in cargo hold leaked and started fire
under cockpit. Plane made emergency landing in Nashville TN.

www.airdisaster.com...

HP reacts with leather because most leathers are tanned using metallic
salts which catalyze decomposition producing heat and free O2.

High concentrations of HP (30% +) are highly dangerous

In addition HP in high concentrations used to make unstable exposives
TATP (Tri Acetone Tri Peroxide) used by "shoe bomber" Richard Reid

top topics

<< 1   >>

join