It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is 9/11/2007! What do you expect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What do you think is going to happen today on 9/11/2007, the 6th anniversary of 9/11. There is much speculation, and even ATS got its fingers on a busted osama bin laden fake tape. Supposedly he is supposed to address the USA today legitimately. I have also heard rumors of attacks. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, I hope there are no suicide bombings via cars or buses. other than that, I'm just going to sleep all day and pray. have a good day.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sounds good jedi!

Is this the same tape that was released on ATS?

euronews.net...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well if our own government is not planning another inside job to get into Iran and keep the people away from the financial mess that our economy is in . . .

I expect just another bad day in the markers, I will be going to the gym early, do some errands and keep watching the value of my dollar hit another downfall.

Life is just peachy.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Well, I hope there are no suicide bombings via cars or buses. other than that, I'm just going to sleep all day and pray. have a good day.

Actually there have been bombings or attempted bombings today in Turkey, Afganistan, Israel, Mexico, Algeria, Pakistan, more to come?

All the attacks and links to the source articles are available in the 9-11-2007 ATS discussion thread here:
Click Here To Jump To The 9-11-2007 Events Updates ATS Discussion Thread

[edit on (9/11/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just woke up and was about to ask the same thing

sure looks quiet outside right now..wonder if something is going to happen

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
well, my conspiracy friend said that someone in florida or something had stolen 12 school buses? i'm not sure if it's true. if they do have the buses and load them up, then we will see. that would be really, really lame. but for now, i think we are alright. I am not a Dr. Doom type of person.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Whats going to happen today?

The horrors of 9/11 will be used as a tool, if you will, to be used for propaganda- to remind us that we must STAY THE COURSE...
That's whats going to happen today.

I'd like to say that I will be using my day to pray for those poor souls and their families on that terrible day and i will be praying that justice be done to the perpetrators of this horrible calamity. I would love nothing more than to bring THE CULPRITS to justice TODAY.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A nice quiet day....Wake up mid morning...Go do some food shopping early arvo...Relax during the later part of the afternoon scouring the web for a yummy dinner recipe...

Cook same shopping result and recipe for my lovely other half, with a nice bottle of wine from our recent Barossa Valley holiday....

Maybe a vid or two after, then sleep...

What more could a man ask for ?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Does anyone else fear an attack?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No...I'm looking forward to today being Tuesday all day long. After that, it's going to be Wednesday. Time will continue to move forward.

That's all that's going to happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Nothing might not have happened yet but remember that loose cannon with the bomb is somewhere in the states. Just keep your eyes and ears open.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've heard plenty of talk about another false-flag attack being initiated today or in the next two weeks... Much of this 'talk' I believe is fabricated in order to sow fear and it is difficult to tell the difference between agents of propaganda and genuine people of concern... but I guess in the end it makes little difference who it is as the same message is usually conveyed...

I do no believe everything I hear, especially when there is little I can do about it (other than spread awareness, which is actually VERY CRUCIAL from my understanding). I share my knowledge of events with my family and friends, and little by little they are beginning to awaken from the illusion TPTB (The Privatized Terrorist Bankers) have woven around us all. With this stated, I am having a wonderful day full of healing and transformation!

I honor the sacrifice of those who lost their lives on this anniversary. Through our losses, we have gained understanding and awareness.
It is our duty to remain vigilant and POSITIVE!
If we live in fear of our own government, they have already won...
But we know better! Don't we? I am RESPONSIBLE for ME - as each individual citizen of the world is. When we shirk the responsibility of our own lives and let others think for us, we live in poverty and tyranny. When we claim what is rightfully ours, our true birthright as co-creators, we live in abundance and liberty!

So be safe while CELEBRATING and COMMEMORATING where we are at ATPIT (at this point in time)! Let us rejoice in the fact that we have our own minds and the free-will that is necessary to kick this corrupt regime out of the United States for good! And who knows? Perhaps the world!

top topics

join