It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than an hour.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok, so we're less than an hour away from September the 11th (EST time).... Is anything gonna happen other than that event up in NYC for the lost loved ones from September 11th, 2001?

*If this is in the wrong forum, sorry. Delete, move, trash, etc. if this isnt a good thread to discuss*

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It would be interesting to take the pulse as we move past midnight ET. Now that the day is here, after all the speculation, odd happenings over the past months and weeks, do you believe there will be an attack in the USA tomorrow?

Clearly there is very odd feel to this anniversary but, even so, I don't believe anything will happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just wanted to get the opinions from others to see where everyone's mindset is at... but compared to 6/6/06 and 7/7/07 over here in the U.S.A. It is just merely another date to get all hype and nothing happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
if there is an attack on 9/11/2007

IMO it will be around the same time as the last attack.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I doubt it, but then again you just never know. I think the only thing we might see today is the "new" Bin Laden video complete with all new questions

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There won't be an attack, you can rest assured the CIA/FBI are working double time around this time of year, and AQ isn't dumb enough to try to pull another on 9/11.

Lifes goes on, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
There is def. a stepped up police presence in the mid-sized city I live in.
R.I.P. 9/11 victims

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I WIN!! I WIN!! MY prediction has come true and OBL has released his Newest Video! Let's all hope it is better than Britney at the VMA

So since I got the prediction correct what do I win? A car? A house? A cookie?

new topics

top topics

join