It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont know if this has been posted yet....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought everybody here might find this interesting. At least the people who are willing to use logic. I dont for one minute think we know everything there is about the tragedy that happened 6 years ago. But I do try and stay grounded in the real world.

I have never believed it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers. And I definitely never bought the "holographic planes and lasers" routines either.

Just remember guys this is the real world. Just because one set of theories doesnt hold up, not all theories are blown out of the water.

a video everyone should watch

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
(Seen it)

It failed to show the woman standing in the large gap in the side of the wtc.
The trusses could have been weakened but the floors would have collapsed and not the core. The core was concrete supported by steel beams. The wtc's were designed to with stand a plane crashing into it.

That is from the offical story. That jet fuel caused the steel to weaken and buckle. Look closer- dig for answers.

The PA is the owners of the WTC and Silverstein is the lease holder. Six weeks before the attacks Larry changed the policy to the WTC to cover terrorist attacks. Why did he do that? Guess what was in the WTC 7? Documents from the FBI, CIA and Department of Justice.
How did the wtc 7 collapse?

I would be asking who benefited from 9-11?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
(Seen it)

It failed to show the woman standing in the large gap in the side of the wtc.
The trusses could have been weakened but the floors would have collapsed and not the core. The core was concrete supported by steel beams. The wtc's were designed to with stand a plane crashing into it.

That is from the offical story. That jet fuel caused the steel to weaken and buckle. Look closer- dig for answers.

The PA is the owners of the WTC and Silverstein is the lease holder. Six weeks before the attacks Larry changed the policy to the WTC to cover terrorist attacks. Why did he do that? Guess what was in the WTC 7? Documents from the FBI, CIA and Department of Justice.
How did the wtc 7 collapse?

I would be asking who benefited from 9-11?

Sigh....

Yes, the architects designed the WTC to hopefully withstand the impact of an airliner at landing speed (not a fully fueled, high speed airliner) and of course, as has been said more than once on this board, the Titanic was also built to be unsinkable (unless of course you think the Titanic didnt sink)

Larry Silverstein didnt change squat about the policy. The WTC was covered for that even before he took ownership. (do some research and find out how much was paid out after the 93 attack)

Best part yet, you bring up the poor woman standing in the opening...NOW that you have seen a pic of the windward side of the building, check the pics of the leeward side (NO ONE is standing in any openings because there are fires raging all over.

join