It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Television Shows The Truth About 9/11 Tomorrow!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

German Television Shows The Truth About 9/11 Tomorrow!

www.zdf.de

Immer mehr Menschen vermuten andere Mächte hinter den Anschlägen vom 11. September. Für sie ist offensichtlich, dass das Pentagon nicht von einem Flugzeug, sondern von einer Rakete getroffen wurde: Wie sonst lasse sich das kleine Einschlagloch erklären? Und warum hat die mächtige US Air Force die langsamen Passagiermaschinen nicht ganz einfach abgefangen? Wie kann es sein, dass Stunden nach den Einschlägen im World Trade Center in New York ein drittes Gebäude einstürzt, das gar nicht von Flugzeugen getroffen wurde? Ist das alles ein Komplott amerikanischer Geheimdienste, um der Bush-Regierung Tür und Tor zu öffnen, und den entscheidenden Krieg ums Öl zu führen?
(visit the link for the full news article)

English translation:

Ever more humans assume other powers behind the notices from 11 September. For it it is obvious that the pentagon was met not by an airplane, but by a rocket: How otherwise let yourself the small impact hole explain? And why didn't the powerful U. S. Air Force intercept the slow passenger planes completely simply? How can it be that hours after the impacts in the World trade center collapses in New York a third building, which was not met at all by airplanes? Is that everything a komplott of American secret services, in order to open for the Bush government door and gate to lead and the crucial war around the oil?

[edit: added English translation]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
the documentary itself has the title: " Der 11. September 2001 - Mythos und Wahrheit " which basically means myth / truth about 9/11... right now i don't have the time to translate the whole article for you but the most important thing is that this will air tomorrow night (primetime) on the second largest tv station in germany (zdf) and it offers a neutral and fair view on everything related to the 9/11 conspiracy. the documentary will also feature Alex Jones and past german politicians (Andreas von Buelow) who question the official story of 9/11... i will try to upload it in future with enhanced english subtitles! nonetheless the news should make some people happy enough... (myself included)

www.zdf.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yeahhhh!!!

ANYWHERE the truth can come out, Thank God!!!
There's a guy at work from Germany, I'll mention it to him.
I've already told him about Deutch Welles, the German news program on Link t.v.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
[edit on 10-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]
the translation is quite ok actually... met = hit

which program did you use? i assume it was not the google translator...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Great! The funny thing is: Today when I came back from school (I live in the Netherlands) and walked out of the train station. I saw someone giving out brochures. I sighed and tried to avoid him but then he pressed it in my hands and I took it. A few seconds later I looked at it was about 911 conspiracies. I walked back immediately and praised him for standing there. Then he gave me a DVD and we were both happy

It made my day

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
any way someone could record this and post it on rapidshare or any other file hosting site??,i would love to see this and hear from the germans to see their take on it and to see if they cover any angle we in the U.S. might have overl ooked or missed.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchFree
Great! The funny thing is: Today when I came back from school (I live in the Netherlands) and walked out of the train station. I saw someone giving out brochures. I sighed and tried to avoid him but then he pressed it in my hands and I took it. A few seconds later I looked at it was about 911 conspiracies. I walked back immediately and praised him for standing there. Then he gave me a DVD and we were both happy

It made my day

Whats on the DVD? The broadcast or something else?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It made my day

Whats on the DVD? The broadcast or something else?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Is he going to reveal the truth about how the Jews stabbed Germany in the back too? Its basically the same crap just retold. Honestly you people need to open your eyes. You can't even tell when someone is selling you a load of horse crap for the truth.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by danwild6]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
Is he going to reveal the truth about how the Jews stabbed Germany in the back too? Its basically the same crap just retold. Honestly you people need to open your eyes. You can't even tell when someone is selling you a load of horse crap for the truth.
[edit on 10-9-2007 by danwild6]

sorry that i ask but in what times do you live?

germany is not what you probably think it is and my generation has NOTHING to do with the past. believe it or not...

edit: oh i see you were referring to alex jones probably?! my fault then... but he's only a tiny part of the documentary. please keep this in mind!

[edit on 10-9-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

No, I live in the Netherlands, not Germany

9/11: Press for Truth
911 Mysteries

Those are on it

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Dutchfree: Just curious, what part of the Netherlands are you in? I travel there as often as possible, usually staying in Haarlem at Nol's place across from the train station, called Sativa cannabishop. There are hotel rooms above the coffeeshop and it is a great location for getting buses around Haarlem and of course the station right there to get to Amsterdam..about 20 minutes.

The Europeans are always more aware of the real deal than we are here in the USA. Americans are totally different; we never sit and discuss curent events and politics like the Europeans do; we talk sports and work and stuff that has no meaning to whats really going on.

9-11 Truth will have to get into the mainstream media, and as long as they are all owned by the same corporations that are making massive profits from the wars their pals in Washingtyon drum up for business we will never see the truth given any real time here. Geralso Riveras disgusting comments during a 9-11 event recently are an example of how the facts and truths are disrespected in the USA.

I want to live full time in either Holland or Spain before it gets too bad here; there are places there that one can live nicely in with some liberites and freedoms. I am always online looking at HaarlemWonen for rentals at a good price, and I am serious about fleeing this mess soon. (-11 was a harbinger of whats to come; thank God the truth is getting told in germany at least and maybe someday the American people will awaken from their slumber and see what has happened while they were snoozing.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I live in Delft (you can look it up, but if you don't; it's in the west) but I study on a university in Amsterdam

Never been in Haarlem though...

We Europeans can discuss things easier I guess, because we can look at the war on terror from a neutral point of view (okay okay, there are Dutch troops in Afghanistan but a majority is against it). If you guys say bad things about the war, you are called unpatriotic. That's the main probleem in my opinion.

I hope we keep our liberties here in the Netherlands. Our current government (christian-democratic) is kinda a friend of Bush, so I'm not that sure about the future. But the good point is that civil liberties are becoming a bigger political subject the last months and the number of people that want to learn the truth about the attack on Iraq is still growing. Three major political parties had collected many signatures not that long ago. Not sure if Spain is better/worse to live, but you'll have to figure that out on yourself

PS: Pff listening to the Military Report on CNN, sounds a bit to positive imo :

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

PS: Pff listening to the Military Report on CNN, sounds a bit to positive imo :

yes it's ridiculous... petraeus is lying his *** off...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In regards to what eyewitness stated, I fully agree, I am always attempting to talk about issues that matter and they are ofter pushed away and riticuled while the issue everyone wants to socialized about are those that mean absolutely nothing, i.e. sports, or work.

Those are issues that have no value to me what so ever. Even though to some people if you don't like sports they get offended. If I got offended for everytime someone laughed at me for attempting to enlighten them I'd be miserable.

I still don't understand what it is about grown men playing ball and getting millions of $ to do something that is mundane compared to real life.

That's the problem with NA tody, instead of focusing on the things we should be we'd rather be focusing on pleasure.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi i´m new here.

German TV also shows 911 Mysteries on DMAX tomorrow. 911 Mysteries was also aired on Swiss TV last week.

www.dmax.de...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Chris_2008]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
nice find!
didn't know that... will be a long night though...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
in general, european countries such as germany, france, poland, italy have a more critical outlook on bushs involvement in 9/11. This perspective and talking conspiracy theory is easier to do in Europe because Europe would not be directly involved in a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
sorry that i ask but in what times do you live?

germany is not what you probably think it is and my generation has NOTHING to do with the past. believe it or not...

Thats not my point. I'm not accusing you or the German people of any conscious Neo-Nazi attitudes. Just trying to remind people(Europeans in particular)how so called intellectual elites often exploit the fears and prejudices of the general populace to further their own agendas.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by danwild6

your reference to nazis is off-topic. do you think "Nazi" everytime you hear the word Germany? As I mentioned in the post above, its most european countries that are airing TV shows on prime time like this. This has nothing to do with nazi-ism whatsoever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join