It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Above.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here are two more objects film from the ground looking up into space, using a telescope.

I know there are many people out there who want to know how it's done and I'm sure you'll ALL find out. But please remember that everything happens for a reason, sounds corny but it's true.

thanks, Gridkeeper. Reserving the right not to enter into ANY discussion on this particular thread.

It's not presented from a scientific view at all. I don't care for it to be. In my view science needs to be changed and certain laws need to be re written, I find most of science a bit tedius, that's just how I feel.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Looks like an x-ray of a fish to me. Why show stuff without answering questions? It doesn't do much to help your credibility.
RR

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think these are already covered elsewhere on the site.
But an xray of a fish? Can you prove it or did you just think up something to make yourself sound smart?

Originally posted by RudyRed
Looks like an x-ray of a fish to me. Why show stuff without answering questions? It doesn't do much to help your credibility.
RR

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
While I find all of your images more than intriguing , as the images from Interstellar, I cant help but notice that all of these "deep space objects" seem to be at the limits of the zoom on the telescope they were filmed. In other words there are there, we can see them...but in no one pic is there decent resolution. Not one sharp, clear, irrefutable image. They all seem to be taken at the same distance from the scope, all blurry and out of focus.....my laymens observations....its all rather frustrating.

I gave you a star anyway for your efforts, at least your trying to actually do something and contribute so keep up the good work and grab us a stellar image, just one, clear pic!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Reserving the right not to enter into ANY discussion on this particular thread.

That's a new one--the OP "reserves" the right not to discuss his own thread??
So is there any reason why anyone else should? Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Ok, I'm reeled back in. Maybe that statement was a bit hasty LOL.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Hi, this has to be one of the best questions put forward regarding this footage. yes I agree with what you say, the images aren't that clear and they all seem to be the same distance away. that's why the videos have been edited with negative and colour adjustment etc.. to try and get a better view. Still doesn't prove anything though. That's one of the problems here. Clearer and closer shots NEED to be taken.

So why could this be? Many people believe it's space junk. Maybe these objects are positioned in some sort of order of size relation to their distance from earth. Larger objects are much further away and smaller ones are closer, it's the only reason I can think of regarding this. So how do you get closer??

Buy a bigger telescope. Any offers? (not asking for money, just a bigger telescope)......

I would like a closer clearer view of this just as much as the next person.

Gridkeeper. Replying to the thread that i soooo hastily refused to reply to. 8-)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I know there is some kind of mapping system for telescopes... How about some elevation this and azimuth that stuff so people can go see for themselves???

Wish I had a telescope...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The last video "From Above", has an original video file size of about 950 megabites, file uploaded at 11 megabites and then is degraded again by youtube, gutted. I know everyone wants to have a go for themselves, chances are no one will be able to do it(yet), heck Nasa have admitted that they can't even see them. So it needs to be water tight. Patience is a virtue and I completely understand all the frustrations felt regarding this.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper do you really think people are gonna believe this BS.
Your vids are fake!
If they are real where are the stars??? and why won't you tell any one how to capture the images???
I know why because your a fake along with these vids, your simply just advertising "Interstellar".
You should be permanantly banned from this website for breaking the advertising rules, i have sent a mod a message regarding this dispicable action. I hope you enjoy your ban, good bye.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Ooooooo, banned eh? It's this sort of BS comments from people like you that make me wonder why i bother to help humanity out at all. Well i forgive you for your slanderous comments. But oh, what an idiot you are.

You obviously have NEVER used a telescope, have you?

Do your reasearch and find out the last time I even mentioned the Interstellar film(oops just did).
So what advertising rules have I broken then, perhaps YOU would care to enlighten me? Show me where these new videos advertise what you have mentioned? Go on then I'm waiting.

Gridkeeper.

Getting pretty bored of random sensless comments.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

Do I have to prove what it looks like to me? For instance at 00:35 seconds. So, I sound smart? Thanks.
RR

[edit on 10-9-2007 by RudyRed]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
your work looks alot like the work being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

are you and he the same person?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thankyou 1nL1ghtened.

Hi JimmyBlonde, there is still not enough information currently available.

Hi Crakeur, sorry for my grumpiness on some of these threads, note taken. No we are not the same person, although I would love to step into JLW's shoes. Some have accused me of hacking to get the images and footage, yet I have shown some that are not on any other videos but mine. I did not film the footage myself, I am just helping to present it, something which I tried to do several months ago and have only had the opportunity to do it now. I am based in the UK. thanks, Gridkeeper.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Hi, this has to be one of the best questions put forward regarding this footage. yes I agree with what you say, the images aren't that clear and they all seem to be the same distance away. that's why the videos have been edited with negative and colour adjustment etc.. to try and get a better view. Still doesn't prove anything though. That's one of the problems here. Clearer and closer shots NEED to be taken.

So why could this be? Many people believe it's space junk. Maybe these objects are positioned in some sort of order of size relation to their distance from earth. Larger objects are much further away and smaller ones are closer, it's the only reason I can think of regarding this. So how do you get closer??

Buy a bigger telescope. Any offers? (not asking for money, just a bigger telescope)......

I would like a closer clearer view of this just as much as the next person.

Gridkeeper. Replying to the thread that i soooo hastily refused to reply to. 8-)

If you knew the images are'nt very clear, why would you post it on ATS? It is very difficult to convince anyone on this website that blury videos are UFO's. Im not trying to be rude. Im just stating fact. Dubbing in music does'nt help your case either. I know that I would'nt take time to dub in music with a video like this. But, hey thats just me.

The image to me looks man made, Im not saying it's fake but it looks like something that was created on Earth. I was hoping you had something to back up your video, other than replying to a thread that you so hastily would like to refuse to reply to.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm not trying to convince anyone as to what they are, I don't know what they are. I like the music. If they were made on earth wouldn't they still be UFO's unless we knew 100% as to what they really are? This what is currently available and if it was a hoax I would like to know as much as the next man. GK.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am bailing out of this subject. TSHHTF. For those that know what I mean, you got what you wanted.

top topics

join