It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will schizophrenic, bi polar people survive?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They will be running from themselves

Just kidding.
On a serious note people need to study the flora in their areas. There are natural remedies for almost all ailments that require medicine to control or alleviate. If you know people with medical problems just search the internet and find what plants you will need and learn how to process them.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You can generally get a lengther perscription filled, your doctor only needs to write it.   Getting insurance to pay for it is a bit tricky.  You have to call the insurance company and tell them that you need an over-ride on your perscription length.   They will typically grant one 6 month over-ride per year to accomodate folks who travel in places where getting perscriptions filled is difficult.   If you do that and your doctor writes you a perscription for a 6 month supply, you should be fine and you will need to pay 6 months of co-pay.   If your doctor is cool, they can also simply write you a perscription for, say 180 pills or they can give you a number of perscriptions and if thats what you do, you need to go to smaller pharmacys as they are not linked on the same network as the Target's and Safeways are.

I am travelling for 6 months with my family and just went through this. It is a pain, but doable. If your perscription is a controlled substance, aka Percodan or something like that, I think you will have a much tougher time and may not be able to do it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join