It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added: Project Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Added: Project Blue Beam

Just one of those crazily outlandish NWO theories, but given the different accounts out there, who really knows. Put on your tinfoil hats for this one.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Don Wahn,

This topic is good to see has an article now. I know I have thought this was especially interesting of the various "Projects" and "Operations" I have come across on the web.

It's a quite good and, also, very interesting article.

I notice that some of the sentences are the same as at the external link. I think it could be more correct or such to list the link under a header called "References". Later, the sentences should be written into another form.

It seems it could also be good to adjust a couple of the sentences, adding things like "It is believed [...]" when the assertion may not be self evident or provable. Such neutral phrasing has already been used other places in the article, but my impression is there are parts that seem like they need some more neutrality.

Good addition to tinWiki. You have submitted the link to the reference article, that is really good, but it is important also that article text is written in original words.

Optimist

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Don Wahn, this is an excellent addition to TinWiki! Man that was a great article and i learned more about this Project through this.

Its very well presented, easy to follow, chronoligically understanding, and also appeals to both the hardcore and nub-ppl to conspiracies!

Thanks for that!

join