It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beast - mark 666- self programming supercomputer and LILITH - oh and Jehovah yahweh YHWH etc etc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Doesnt look like it no

I should concentrate on more positive things too but for now Im adding more stuff about Lilith
this isnt the same as the other links its about a new 'virtual reality' program named Lilith.

The human body immersed in the hybrid space of Lilith becomes a centre of interactive correlation between physiological processes and self-awareness in a framework of corporeal performance. The interior processes of reflection and imagination that create and sustain our self-image and its relationship to a world provide a field of active exploration. The aim is for the participant to investigate her unique emotional states as audio-visually represented and as an otherwise perceptually inaccessible source of knowledge..

www.alterne.info...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just downloaded a 'Literal translation' copy of the Bible.. the site I got it from says

'THE INTERLINEAR BIBLE IS THE PROFESSIONAL'S BOOK AND IF YOU ARE
SERIOUS ABOUT CHECKING WORDS, THIS IS THE BOOK TO USE..

Well Im no pro.. but Im checking lots of books. Below is the beast 666 part>

16 And the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, IT causes that 'they' give to them all a mark ON their right hand, or ON their foreheads,
17 even that not any could buy or sell, except the one having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of ITS name.
18 Here is wisdom: Let the one having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man and ITS number is six hundred and sixty six.

Not HIS number, but ITs number.. ?

Also, doesnt anybody find it DODGEY the Bible has been cut down to '66' books?
I mean why not 64 or 65 etc.. If they put the book of ENOCH back in it, not only would it make more sense, but it would make me feel better being 67 books

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Brussels HQ 666 building as I posted earlier, I found it on google earth too, floating in the air. Are there any other buildings on google earth floating in mid air?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You might find this interesting. This is how my Strong’s concordance defines - six hundred threescore and six.

G5516
χξς
chi xi stigma
khee xee stig'-ma
The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: - six hundred threescore and six.

Now the last bit, stigma, the obsolete letter ‘as a cross’ is # 4742 in Strong’s, and in my Thayer’s Greek English lexicon, and is there defined thus:

To prick; a mark pricked in or branded upon the body. Acc. To ancient oriental usage, slaves and soldiers bore the name or stamp of their master or commander branded or pricked (cut) into their bodies to indicate what master or general they belonged to , and there were even some devotees who stamped themselves in this way with the token of their gods. (cf. Deyling, Observv. Iii. P. 423sqq.)

The Koine Greek is a very exact language. Seems to me the mark is going to be literal, and I think the chip fit’s the bill. I do think that the symbolic fulfillments of the hand meaning deeds and the forehead meaning thoughts apply though.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chan
As was already stated the number 6 in the bible symbolizes imperfection or incompleteness. If you triple that with 666 it symbolizes gross imperfection or incompleteness. Or perfect imperfection.

On the other hand, the number 7 in the bible symbolizes completeness or perfection. So 777 would symbolize complete perfection or completeness.

This is an image of the Tetragrammaton. It is Gods name in Hebrew. It does not say God, LORD, Elohim or Adonai which are simply titles such as President or King. It IS his actual name. It was used in the orginal manuscripts of the bible over 6800 times. More than ANY OTHER name. In english it is pronounced Jehovah. In hebrew it was pronounced YAHWEH (Yau-way). My point is this, look at his name and tell me what you see.

Now before I upset anybody, I am not saying this number represents God, on the contrary he could never in all his wonderful attributes be characterized with a simple number. However of all the numbers that his name could resemble which one do you see?

Just thought it was interesting since you were talking about 666, not trying to pull from the topic. The Lilith program is very interesting, will be doing more research on that.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very interesting Jim? I think we know its a 777
Go back a page what do you think of the God making a man pic?

Comments on the book scan would be appreciated.
anybody.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

That's interesting, I wonder why they did that?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

6x6x6=216. From the end of George washington's second term to the end of Barack obamas first term is 216 years for america as an independent nation from europe. which ends in the winter of 2012.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whirlwind
reply to post by Sekhemet

666 can relate to loads of people thru history and the pope to this day.

If we can all just stick to the topic at hand and the links I provided Id appreciate that

Rev.13:16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17.And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Receiving his mark in their foreheads means - in their minds. They believe the lies of Satan. In their hands means to work for him, to help spread his false religion.

The #666 is very interesting. The following is from "Number in Scripture - E.W. Bullinger:

#6 has to do with man, it is the number of imperfection, the human number. The number of man without God or Christ.

Man was created on the sixth day, the sixth Commandment relates to the worst sin - murder, the sixth clause of the Lord's prayer treats of sin.

There are 66 chapters in the Bible and 6,666 verses in the Queran

He goes on but you get the idea.

The #7 means spirtual perfection and Bullinger tells us many interesting facts about it too. One of them is that in the genealogy given by Luke there are exactly 77 names, with God at the one end and Jesus at the other = spiritual perfection.

Just as the Seven Seals, Seven Vials and Seven Trumpets are all about Jesus, so are the Six Seals, Six vials and Six Trumpets all about Satan = 6-6-6.

The #666 is telling us when he comes to earth to deceive everyone he can. If we think we will be implanted with a computer chip or some other such thing we will be among the deceived.

Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.

This is when Satan comes to earth playing Jesus, even with the signs of Jesus' Advent (See Mark 13:24)

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Satan himself is the 6th angel.

Rev.9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14.Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, "Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates (the border between Babylon and Israel).

15.And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
(this is speaking of a spiritual death which is brought about with deception)

18.By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19.For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails; for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads; and with them they do hurt.

Their power comes from their mouth, from the lies they tell, claiming to be a Christian army.

So....Satan comes at the 6th trump and we must know he is a fake and wait for the true Christ. Satan's tribulation is a time of peace and prosperity so he will fool many which is why it is so important to read God's letter to us for He tells us all things.

...........Whirlwind

If you look at what the "Mark" is in greek you will understand. It is sealed in that language though it is a term you know very well. You don't recognize it, but the sounds are the same.

He is "numbered" with the sinners.

G5480 charagma khar'-ag-mah

from the same as G5482;

a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured
figure (statue):--graven, mark.

Karmic Business

What goes around, comes around. This is pure justice...the being of God.

It rains on everyone and everyone drinks it, but they don't see it.

Do unto others...you know the rest....

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join