It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see what I see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have been noticing a much heavier police presence in my area over the last few weeks. It made sense at first with the Labor Holiday approaching. They do that every year, however this year they have not left. Even today I am seeing a much higher police presence. I am seeing more cars being pulled over or being searched along the highway than I have seen in the 3+ years that I have been here.

Normally when I go to work, I drive 20+ mins along the Highway heading South. Normally I would see someone pulled over about twice a week on my way to work. Maybe twice a month on my way home from work at 2-3am. This week alone I have seen 15 cars pulled over/ being searched on my way to work. On my way home this week I have seen 6 thus far. I am seeing more police along the exit ramps than I have ever seen since I have been here.

So is anyone else seeing an increased police presence in your area?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
you want to know why..reimposing authoritative mentality, the uppers think america is getting lost in freedom, and they need to bring them back via imposing unjust fines.

and money, our fearless leader most of them seem to loveso much, has purposefully spent our country into hell. And the people, about half, but too many are comfortably sleeping in certainty that this impervious dictator will keep them safe. Many argue how is your freedom imposed on, I reply, there was never any real freedom, only self deluded people living in a box, while the giants watch from above as they produce for them, for a meager and insulting wage. And even if you make enough money. Money itself is doomed to fail, under the current ownership and trade systems and laws.

They know the next step is to scare them into panic and impose martial law, by ruining the economy.

And its all so majikal.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
umm ok, so does that mean you have been seeing an increased police presence in your area as well?

new topics

join