It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most sinister secret just revealed in a vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I had a vision when I was a young boy that had a crippling effect on my entire life. It prevented me from ever being successful at much, as I was deeply saddened by the ominous and confusing things I saw. In it I addressed the world from an odd looking podium, the gates of hell lifted, an awful fire began, and many of my family members (aged) along with a mass of other people began melting like wax.
Lately I’ve been unusually troubled by it, and have been praying to God for an explanation for it among other things. Hours ago I was given a second vision - although I don’t really know yet how it links with my first vision, it does unveil the most sinister secret ever known to man.

In a nutshell:

The antichrist fell to earth in 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico. He allowed the military to capture him, and pretended to be a wounded Jesus Christ in what was designed to look like an failed attempt at his second coming. At first our top level military leaders gave him and his dying crew the best care available, and paid homage to the crashed gods. But the antichrist did a grand job of acting like a tiny-minded weakling, and awoke a deep hatred in the hearts of his caretakers who saw him as less than godly. Eventually they came to see what little power he had , and began testing him to see what they could and couldn’t get away with.
Soon they began taking away his rights as he seemed more fragile and afraid, and eventually the compound he was being held at became more like a prison. In time this fake messiah would help them develop all sorts of advanced technology while pretending to be under their control. Although some were suspicious, all would come to believe the ugly lie. They thought they were in control of Jesus, but really they were being duped into furthering the antichrists secret agenda: giving great power to a few evil men to use on the rest of humanity.
He was at the compound for many years. I saw the faces of the military leaders and what looked just like a young former president slapping him across the face as they tried to wrest information from him. He’s also led them to believe they had nothing to fear from God, and that all future power now lied in the hands of men. The reason why no one wants you to know about what actually happened in Roswell, NM is because those still in the know, still believe it was the real Jesus Christ who crashed and burned. Everything from then on has been a cover up.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Even cooler, it's almost the exact plot of this straight to DVD movie, with Parker Stevenson:

Official Denial

a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, ... want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet.

It's sometimes on late nite. Not a bad movie, though it doesn't exactly depict the alien left behind as the A/C.

Convert your dream to screenplay format. You might be able to sell it!

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As soon as people mix religion and alien / ufo stuff together like Christ and Roswell, it just destroys the credibility for people who are telling the truth and it mixes up ideas of what's really going on....

You think the Christian religion is so strong, aliens have a connection to it…….stop giving BS

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think this is an unfair criticism.

After all the OP is just trying to relate a dream and a feeling that affected him quite powerfully. I think it has some compelling aspects and would make a pretty good sci-fi story.

I think it's quite easy to divorce it from the Roswell story and view it as it is, which is really a tale of innocence lost, betrayal and corruption.

He's not really trying to say he knows this to be the real tale of what went on at Roswell.

In fact since it affected him so strongly, I'd urge him to look into his real life and see if he can find some kind of connection that he could solve to enable him to be released from this feeling. Sometimes writing about it as a work of fiction can help.

If you think about it this is almost exactly what happened to us wrt computer technology.

Say the aliens left part of a semi-conductor, knowing that we are highly imitative and would likely incorporate it into our culture.

I'd say we've exceeded their expectations and now are completely dependent on our computers.

All they'd have to do - in theory - is return and take command of our computers, which they cleverly seeded back then, and we'd be at their mercy.

I'm sure you can see the parallels between the AC and the PC.

Again, I'm not suggesting this is actually the case, but imagine you had such a dream - you know, one of those that seem really deep and real. It could have a profound effect on your life, I'd imagine.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
that's an interesting dream. There were a lot of things that coincided with that time period, especially the creatin of Isreal . HMMM...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Its an interesting story, you never know could be true.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
As soon as people mix religion and alien / ufo stuff together like Christ and Roswell, it just destroys the credibility for people who are telling the truth and it mixes up ideas of what's really going on....

You think the Christian religion is so strong, aliens have a connection to it…….stop giving BS

But Andre does have a point- But remember when stating your view don't forget to be curtious to the OP. There is so much stuff on here and some of it was proven as hoaxes. You have to be careful in determining to be made between what is made up and the truth.

Based in the bible this does not match the characteristics of the Anti Christ-So I don't buy it. People has crazy dreams dosen't make it a fact. You dream tells me something at Roswell was indeed covered up. I have no doubt on that.

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The bible speaks of beings from other places. It speaks of hovering "wheels within wheels" that could move in any direction. I think ET's and the Bible go hand in hand..

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very interesting dream bobolsonortom, I've had some strange dreams in my time but nothing like this. My mother did have a dream where Lucifer was at the foot of her bed trying to get her to come to him then Jesus appeared and told her that everything was going to be fine.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Interesting OP.

Hmm..reminds me of the parable of the tenant with the US Government being subustituted for Israel.

Here is the parable for those that do not know it:

Jesus tells them of a landowner who places his vineyards in the hands of tenant workers. Just as in many regions today, tenant farmers lease the land, care for the crops and reap reward from the harvest with a set amount going to the landowner. The allegory tells us that the landowner sent his servants to collect his share. The servants were beaten, driven away, and some were killed. Finally, the owner sent his beloved only son. The tenants, rejecting the son, killed him as well. Then Jesus asked in Mark 12:9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.”

Your dream puts into the realm of possibility, the arrogance of Government in terms of manipulating knowledge for their own gain or political ideologies. But no worries, that hammer always drops.

Iron Sceptor that is...Foretold, and prophesised

Peace

[edit on 22-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
The bible speaks of beings from other places. It speaks of hovering "wheels within wheels" that could move in any direction. I think ET's and the Bible go hand in hand..

That sounds like a multi layered time theory instead of a machine.

top topics

join