It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statfor.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anybody familiar with this site or a member? $25 a month and they claim to give you "real time intelligence". We all know that its just not possible. Any info?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Stratfor is arguably one of the best private-sector intelligence sites out there right now.

While I don't subscribe to the premium services, I do religiously read their daily and weekly intel reports and have done so since after 9/11. They were the first to report Iran's involvement in Iraqi insurgency -- long before the mainstream media -- do very good analysis on what's really going on between the U.S. and Iran and more recently how the credit crisis may spill over into the geopolitical arena very soon.

The analysts are measured, well-informed and sourced, not taken to "sky is falling" reactions (as I tend to be) and more right than not.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I look at stratfor alot, not that means much

But I have a friend in the Naval Reserves who was stationed in Denver for a while (he was there for grad school) attached to a Naval Intel branch and he said they read reports from stratfor all the time. Though I have to assume they get slightly more confidential stuff than you can purchase for $25 a year!

So yep it is a trustworthy site.

Obs out

join