It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing Nuke and Steve Fossett

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If it was a operation to attack the US with these missiles how did the story leak in the first place anyway? Thats what I kind of find odd. The only people who would know about these nukes being moved would be the pilots, ground crew maybe, higher up military and all. No way a civilian leaked this story which makes me think that this was released intentionally.... For some reason

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Theory 1. Would Fossett have been chosen at the highest level, and flown the "missing" nukes out into Space to blast the asteroid- 2007 WD5 that was predicted coming close to Earth. He would be the noblest, bravest and daring of us all. He may have been inspired (secrecy too) by Deep Impact? There was news article of a suddenly bright star in the sky. The asteroid path later moved towards Mars.. neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Theory 2. Or would the space object in Peru been the nuclear disintegrated remnants .. www.space.com...

The dates of all these events are close to each other and urges thoughts out of the box!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Let me get this right.......you mean to tell me that we got an operation broken-arrow.

jeeeesuuus christ!!!!!!!!

OK I see whats going on, sounds to me like the neocon's are up to something again. what better way to detonate a nuke on some city and blame iran for it, that is if this is true.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Fossett was a top-level pilot. He could fly places less experienced pilots couldn't. Maybe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something he wasn't supposed to see, and someone had to get rid of him.

Obsrvr

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EBJet

Think about it...just like with the anthrax, it was able to be traced back to an American lab. I'm not an expert, but I do believe I've read that in the event that a nuke goes off, it can be traced to it's place of origin as well. If this is the case, and I'm pretty sure it is, the theory is strengthened and this becomes the answer to your question of what you might be missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join