It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts reveal encounters with apparent Extraterrestrials and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Rec'd some info this morning that I had not read before regarding encounters and transmission from Apollo Astronauts. I should mention ATS's Jim Marrs says a word or two, too.
Here are some highlights of the brief:

"According to transcripts of the technical debriefing following the Apollo 11 mission, astronauts Armstrong, Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin and Michael Collins told of an encounter with a large cylindrical UFO even before reaching the Moon...

...Mr. Aldrin described the UFO as a cylinder, while Armstrong said it was "really two rings...

... - ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: “Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!...

(Soviets picked up transmission): ...That transmission appeared to be a mysterious clearly spoken ALIEN LANGUAGE," further reports Steve Omar..."

Story Link:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com:80...

Dallas

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Very interesting, I've heard of the 'mirrors' comments before.

The only problem with this is that many people don't believe that they ever went to the moon so that would make all of the above just a story / rumour that's propagated since the time.

If they DID make it to the moon and saw these things then it's a tad worrying.

I do find however it odd that one of the astronauts has only ever given one public speech re the moon landings and it was very cryptic. Why would a man who has done such a momentous thing literally hide away from the press and refuse to discuss it.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Mclane]

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Mclane]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wow, thats some pretty awesome stuff! I wonder if the tapes of the alleged alien transmission are floating around out there somewhere

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
(Soviets picked up transmission): ...That transmission appeared to be a mysterious clearly spoken ALIEN LANGUAGE," further reports Steve Omar..."

I wonder how they would distinquish between a clearly spoken foreign language and a clearly spoken alien language?

The use of the words clearly spoken would seem to indicate that they can make out words, so how would they know that it wasn't a terrestial language? Unless that is that alien and foreign are interchangable in Russian, as is the case with some other languages.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'll be on the look out for secondary sources on the items reported. Yes I too did Apollo Missions go to the moon? and if yes were there actual landings or only orbital flights?

That would be neat, locating the tapes..I'll be on the look out for more info on that too.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea, but I did read somewhere that they did go up and orbited the moon and that at one stage they were concerned they were going to collide with a "structure" that was about 12 miles high (possible given the gravity and atmosphere) on the dark side of the moon. Maybe they thought "#$%*#!" and aborted the mission at some stage and went to plan B (studio), which was pre recorded. It was pretty vital that they "succeeded" in front of the Russians at that time. I haven't researched this much at all, but this is what I personally believe and would welcome any info for\against this theory.

[edit on 9/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bunk. Yeah, they saw some things that they could not explain (not enough experience or perspective in space travel at that time, and even now for that matter) but to take the flying leap of faith and call anything they say alien crafts is ignorance to the highest degree.

And yes, we did goto the moon. If you believe the evidence out there right now convinces you there are aliens visiting us, then you MUST believe the overwhelming evidence that we did indeed goto the moon. If you believe in aliens visiting earth based of publicly available evidence and do not believe we went to the moon based on publicly available evidence you are a fool.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here Buzz talks about the object.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join