It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm glad to see some good positive responses to this topic.

I am a firm believer of life outside of Earth and the more we see of strange anomalies on Mars, the closer we come to understanding WE ARE NOT ALONE.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I too firmly believe there is life off of our planet, but that doesn't mean every quirky thing we see on the nearest planet to us is an alien base!

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Viendin, what if the so-called Aliens looked like anyone you see when you watch TV? Or movies? Or running the government?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I remember reading about one of the astronauts hitting a golfball on the moon...do you think he drove it too hard and hit it all the way to Mars?
Seriously though, I'd need to go to Mars myself and see everything with my OWN eyes, rather than rely on images that can be messed up/doctored/created.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Aliens?

That's superstition.

But keep dumping your tax dollars into it. Your protectors love you for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
BigEasy, There are good ETs and evil ETs.

Guess which faction currently rules Earth?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great pic looks strange to say the least

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
BigEasy, There are good ETs and evil ETs.

Guess which faction currently rules Earth?

human beings.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
............as far as we know..............

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We are all the offspring of an advanced race.

And there's more than one.

The good beings have compassion for ALL life on Earth.

We are against environmental destruction and inhuman atrocities.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
We are all the offspring of an advanced race.

And there's more than one.

The good beings have compassion for ALL life on Earth.

We are against environmental destruction and inhuman atrocities.

not that i don't believe we are descendants of ets, but aren't we responsible for environmental destruction, which by your theory, would we are helping the 'evil' aliens?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
dunkleskates, yes many of us contribute to our own demise.

I didn't and would NEVER create a wasteful all consuming society like the one we live in today.

All you can eat buffets and eating contests with people gorging themselves while other nations starve is just insanity to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
HAPPY EARTH DAY!

SAVE THE PLANET!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The guy who hit the golf ball on the moon (cant remember is name:puz
had got one hell of a swing!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
it hard to get perspective, but is that "thing" supposed to be "golfball" size or "epcot center" size?

If I remember correctly, the highest res images from the mars sats are 4-5 meters per pixel in size.
Seeing that picture I'd say its at least 50 pixels in width, so the ball must be at least 250 meters diameter.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by worldwatcher
it hard to get perspective, but is that "thing" supposed to be "golfball" size or "epcot center" size?

If I remember correctly, the highest res images from the mars sats are 4-5 meters per pixel in size.
Seeing that picture I'd say its at least 50 pixels in width, so the ball must be at least 250 meters diameter.

I herby remove my comment about the gold ball
judging by the size of it lol

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJudge

Of all the books I've ever read, Ernest Norman's book "The Truth About Mars" seems to be the most authentic, genuine book. How did he know of the tubes on mars when he wrote the book in the 1950's?

Though the book is very short, it seems quite startling that he talks of how Nur El told him that they had to go underground or perish and they had 200 years to do so. And in the 1970's we have pictures of mars that verify what he stated. That the tubes would go from underground city to city. That they are seen from above the earth and that they are partially hidden because they go underground.

How did Ernest Norman know that decades earlier before those pictures came out?

I would love to hear about anybody that could give me more info in regards to the tubes of mars, not really of natural formation because I just don't think it is possible to be natural at all.

I am not a Unarian, because I think the organization went wrong when it made bad predictions and the wacky ways of dress etc. But I wonder if he really was picking up revelations of mars? He claims they (martians) formed a colony on earth but because it wasn't practical they left. That they are the originators of the chinese race. *Sorry, I think it is impossible all the races came from Adam and Eve.

Again, he seems to be spot on in his talks to this Nur El and the pictures that didn't come to pass until much later, decades later.

?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join