It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Says New Video a Reminder of Danger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

ap.google.com

President Bush said Osama bin Laden's mention of the Iraq war in his video message is a reminder of al-Qaida's long-term objectives in Iraq and of the "dangerous world in which we live." "Iraq is part of this war against extremists," Bush said in a rare reponse to a message from the terrorist leader. "If al-Qaida bothers to mention Iraq, it's because they want to achieve their objectives in Iraq, which is to drive us out."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.voanews.com
www.nytimes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Osama Bin Laden Video Contains 'No Overt Threats'
Counterterrorism Officials Analyzing Islamic Web Post Warning of 'Special Gift'

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A whole lot of activity going into next week, with the Iraq report by General Petraeus, now the BinLaden tape, and the President is going to speak on Iraq soon, not to mention the anniversary of 9/11.

Am I alone or does this all seem scripted????

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Im feeling the same way. Its like a movie unraveling right before our very eyes... a really predictable B rated movie....

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtnAm I alone or does this all seem scripted????

You are not alone!

Originally posted by Meatclown
Im feeling the same way. Its like a movie unraveling right before our very eyes... a really predictable B rated movie....

It's a sequel, like the Jason movies, this is like the 8th movie in the series. In this series Bin Laden has healed from his cave dialysis treatments, and now looks five years younger.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Once again, it all seemed too convenient.

The president now has new talking points to promote war. And thanks to OBL a revived boogie man to scare them with.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't think Bush has any NEW talking points. They are the SAME talking points he has used for years. If this is scripted, he needs new writers. His speeches sound like a elementary school teacher wrote them for their class.

Bush has nothing new to say. He does nothing but repeat himself. If it's not one of his badly written speeches and he has to fly by the seat of his pants it's even worse. He can't think on his feet at all.

I think he is an illiterate moron that should get out of the way, go back to his ranch, and take his cronies with him.

God, when will we be rid of him already...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What's funny is that on the list of currect topics on my ATS page, the topic "Air Force lost track of nuclear missiles" is right below this one. That seems like much more a reminder of danger to me... but not from the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

This is exactly how I feel on this. You don't need OBL to scream, "Death to the infidels", just remind the public he's there. "Turn the crank again. We need something to justify an attack on Iran."

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

there is also the issue that OBL brings up,
pointing out that the Democrat Party is a culprit in the Iraqi quagmire.

an utterly 'convenient' position for OBLs injecting himself into the
politics of the USA...like he did right before the 2004 election!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Now, why do you suppose the video exists in the first place?

To remind the people of danger-to persist that Osama is alive and well enough to have "died" his hair and healthy and strong and still in command.

That fairy tale has to remain alive. Let me say it here, as i posted it someplace else and i either cant find it or it was deleted.

Even the staunchest Republican mouthpieces are saying (see Coast to Coast) that Bush & Co. are setting the stage for a nuke to hit the US, and to once again gain the backing of the dumbassess that beleive Osama did it, to go nuke Iran. You have to live under a rock or be a two year old to not know what's up.
I'm glad people here are waking up, but there are those who will beleive those evil Muslims hit us WHEN it happens.

If this isnt the biggest disgrace i've ever seen in my years- and where the hell is Congress? Are they no longer in existence? My guess is they back Bush 100% and all they represent is an "illusion"- Good cop, bad cop, if you will.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yeah, a reminder that OBL is ten times more intelligent and articulate than George Bush.

Is this idiot serious???

Any corporate media drone is having 'Terrorism' drummed into them daily and from all angles. What a dipsh*t, I hope they disinfect Sydney after the bastard leaves.

[Yeah yeah, my atrocious spelling...]

[edit on 9-9-2007 by JimmyBlonde]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm glad people here are waking up, but there are those who will beleive those evil Muslims hit us WHEN it happens.

That will be the hardest part about it. If a nuke goes off here and people are panicking in the streets, some looking for shelter and taking up little colonies in tents, our position will be a very difficult one to have. Try voicing your opinion to others that were just nuked -- telling them that America dropped a nuke on it's own people. You will be shot and labeled a traitor.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Well isn't that the whole point of the video specially so conveniently at this time of the year?

To remind the American people why our government needs to keep eroding constitutional rights and to keep pushing the Middle East agenda?

It cannot be more obvious.

reply to post by pjslug

It will not be first time that profiteers of wars in our nation have used the American sons and daughters to fight their wars.

Therefore, I consider our present government to be the biggest traitor in this nation causing the death of thousands including our soldiers.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just like I expected. This here is PROOF that OBL is a CIA asset. They use him to brainwash people into thinking the war wont EVER stop unless we convert to Islam, which would never happen. So we have the never ending war.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
*Bush picks up the phone*

Bush "Hey Osama, I need a favor."

Osama "Again? Come on, haven't I done enough for you?"

Bush "I'm running out of excuses to support the war. If I don't come up with something soon, I'll have to say that my toilet stopped flushing, and that it's a sign of things to come."

Osama "(sigh) Ok, what this time?"

Bush "Just make a tape babbling about war and vulnerability. Half these people don't speak Arabic anyway, so I can throw a fake translation to it, and the other half we can arrest."

Osama "Money on the way to the bank?"

Bush "Man, you know I got you covered!"

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 11 11

Well remember that the middle east war is to be a none ending affair, never to be won but to be keep alive so American tax payer keeps funding the ever increasing defend budget that right now is very profitable to the companies involve in the never ending reconstruction.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
More like: New Video Reminder of Deception.

Even my 70 yr old mother who just had eye surgery could see that this is a total fraud. Of course the funniest part of it all it that OBL has been dead for years.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

www.hindu.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
they dont need a war in the middle east to pump up the defense budget....they could start another cold war....which is what i suspect they are trying to do with china.....

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know about another cold war with China taking into consideration how China is involved in US economy, to the point that thanks to China US can afford the war in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seriously, I think the entire theme of this hidden power controlling the world is to hide things in plain site, because people will be busy "looking for answers" in the wrong places, because the answers were already shown to them.

This quote right here is 100% proof OBL is CIA asset.

G.W.B.

reminder of danger

That's basically what they use OBL for, to "remind us" why they are in Iraq.

I guess over time, when the sheep don't see progress in the Iraq war, they start to believe that we have no reason to be there, and Bush looses support. So what better way to herd the sheep like a sheepdog by "reminding them" that there is "danger". Once all the sheep see the OBL video, and the Bush quotes, they are back to their last mindset and start to support the war again.

The trick is to not be afraid of the sheepdogs, so they don't scare you into a trap.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by 11 11]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join