It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a prediction! But dont' be surprised....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION! This is a guess, an educated guess based on the beliefs of the occult, who use numerology extensively in planning their activities. If you’re not familiar with this, please see the links below.

I would not be the least bit surprised if the next false flag attack is scheduled for 09-22-07. I have many reasons to believe this, and I will go into a few here. First there is the numerology angle. I could tell you what + what = what, but if you’re really interested, you’ll figure all that out for yourself, if you’re not, don’t worry about it. I’ll start you off with this 9+2+2 = 13, and 9-22 is 11 days after 9-11.

The second reason is that the fall equinox, a very important time to the occult, occurs late on 9-22 -early 9-23.

Third, 9-22 is the day of atonement this year, a coincidence that probably can not be resisted.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.illuminatiarchives.org...

newworldslaughter.blogspot.com...

All constructive comments are welcome.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In the traditional Roman Catholic calendar September 22nd is the Feast of St. Lioba, one of the great German abbesses (though born in England). She is extremely important to Pope Benedict XVI.

I offer this just to help cover the Calendar angle from another point of view.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
^
I did not know that. I'll do a search on it now. THX for the input. Anybody else have something to add?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
11/22
9/11
7/7

There does seem to be a pattern. A pattern in itself is kind of freaky as it is as if an confirmation of unknown origin.

I had a feeling of something happening in the time of two weeks after 9/11/2007. I often wonder if these things happen to something more that we have no control over nor other people like occultists. Maybe one with evil intent will have his or her day when certain planets are aligned in certain ways and just so happens the dates reflect in a manner that is almost as a clue. I was looking at the astrology of 9/11/2001 and wondered but I imagine there are a multiple of possibilities as far as alignments and dates so it would be hard to predict I would assume. I imagine if I am on to anything, the alignments that would open such a box would only happen once in a great while. The most that could be done is to take notes.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So far the only connections between St. Lioba and Pope Benedict I can find is that St. Lioba was of the Benedictine order and lived in Germany. Could you elaborate on why she is important to the pope, or perhaps provide a link with some more info? You’ve got me curious about it now.

I do find it interesting that many world leaders have been visiting the Vatican in last several weeks.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I don't mean to be obtuse or sarcastic, but why 9+2+2 ?

Isn't 9/11 (9+1+1)

Would that not be 11?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I dont think the next upcoming attack will have any numerology attached to it (although if we dig deep enough on that fateful day) we will find a combination that will make us...

This one will be a complete and total shock and Cheney and Bush already know when its going to be. They will stop at nothing to get the people to back them up to attack IRan. This is the only way they can do it- without a riot on their hands.

Its going to happen soon. Sad to say.

Why are those morons still running the show? How can Congress allow this?

I just dont know. Its tough to live life like this. Dont be afraid of Al Qaeda,
Its not THEM its us and the cost of life doesnt mean a damn thing to these people.
Unbeleivable.

The sad thing is the government here will blame good old AL, and there are people who will actually beleive it.

Damn.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

You know KJ, you can do just about anything you want with numbers, and frankly I don’t believe any of it has any meaning at all. The point is, that the occult do believe it has meaning, and do things according to numbers like this. 9+2+2 does = 13, another important number to them, and 9-22 is 11 days after 911. I’m just pointing out that there seems to be something of a convergence of things two weeks from now, so keep your eyes open. No one will be happier than me if nothing happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well, with the threads about the put options for a market crash, the cronies wanting to smack around another country ... it will be good to be aware and skeptical this month at least. No need to worry much, you can only do so much. Keeping an open mind is about it.

Could you explain why 11 is important? Is it because 9+1+1 = 11 + 11 = 22?

If you can extrapolate or find any more info, I have an open mind to listen.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Here’s a very quick explanation from the first link in my original post

Why is the number 11 important to the occultist? As Wescott explains, "... so 11 is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful, and imperfect." [Ibid., p. 100] Thus, while 11 is very important, multiplication's are also important, such as 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99.

Here’s another good link that explains the occult mindset towards numerology.

www.decoz.com...

Good luck deciphering all the psychobabble in this link! This one is more new age in orientation; true confusion exemplified.

afgen.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I would probably go with sometime on or before 9/21 given this fact

How does this factoid play into the whole numerology of 9/22?

Maybe the person who bought the put options was off by one day.

ooops

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
@Don Wahn

That would be great

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

I’ve followed that story also, and with much interest. It has me thinking that perhaps the FF terror attack will occur before 9-21, and then the nuclear response by the USA and the resulting global nuclear holocaust will be on 9-22? Guess we’ll find out.

new topics

join