It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I catch a triangle UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
3 Nights ago, I heard the same old odd noise I've heard for the past 2 weeks. It sounds like a jet plane and a prop plane molded together, only in a very deep base-like sound. Angered by not being able to sleep, I looked out my window to find a triangle shaped object. At first I thought it was a chopper passing by, with a light on the tail, upper rudder, and body, forming a triangle. But when it kept doing zig zags and not passing by like a normal heli or plane would, I took an interest. Along with the 3 main lights, it had a center smaller light (probably one of the lights reflecting off the craft itself) and a bunch of red lights (3-5, probably more) and boy were they bright. The red lights blinked while the white triangle lights remained lit.

I recorded a bunch of videos over a time of about a half an hour. It was there for an hour or so, then I fell asleep (actually, I got afraid, because it seemed to try to literally beam one of the bright lights at me, like some kind of retina scan, so I freaked out and closed my eyes, falling asleep
)

So, here is the you tube video, along with a couple of pictures. Unfortunately, I had little experience with the camera, and couldn't get it to zoom in until later on. The pics looked like a double image because it was behind a window. It happened between 1:40ish 2:30ish AM on September 6th.

Three small notes:
1) Using Google Earth, it happened around 35 miles almost EXACTLY North of were the NJ UFO supposedly crashed.
Lat 40°31'23.64"N
Lon 74° 3'20.74"W

2) It made a sound, as I said above, which isn't like triangle UFOs which are usually silent.

3) It may have been some 50 feet or so. It went really fast at times: going out to the Atlantic, then instantly back.

Vid:

Link incase it's not working:
www.youtube.com...

This pic had low exposure, so I could get more detailed, but the window made it appear doubled on top of itself

This pic had high exposure by accident, but you can see the triangle shape and red lights still. This was around where it was beaming a light at me and I got freaked out and went to sleep.

Is it a UFO, or a chopper, or plane?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Gorman91]
Editing to try and make video appear.

Update:
Sorry for delay, I was watching a cool show.
Here are the high def originals (thanks for advise zeetroyman)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
youtube link aint working , and can you post full size pics via imageshack.us... so we can analyze.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

thanks, I got the youtube link working and I'm getting my camera card with the pics now.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
it closely resembles the one in this thread! Do you live in TX too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Holy crap, that does look similar. But no, I live in Staten Island

Update:
Sorry for delay, I was watching a cool show.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That is not very conclusive, the quality is too poor. Does your camera have night vision capabilities? Look through the manual and practice taking night shots in order to get better definition. Then if you see it again we will be able to see if it indeed is a triangular object or something else.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yea I know. I've seen the nigh vision working, but I don't know how to use it. It's fairly stupid in menu structure. There's an option for sunny, but no night, just cloudy. All I know is it was up there for a long time, so that's what the vids prove.

join