It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Offer Deal to UK Girl's Mother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Police Offer Deal to UK Girl's Mother

www.guardian.co.uk

The mother of a British girl whose disappearance sparked an international search is considered a suspect in the case, friends and family said Friday. The girl's aunt said police suggested 4-year-old Madeleine McCann might have been killed accidentally and offered the mother a plea deal if she confessed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.aol.com
news.yahoo.com

Related ATS Discussion:

Child snatched on holiday

[edit on 7-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is a twist to the case i did not think of.
I never realy followed this subject about this poor family drama but i did see on this board that a lot of people had second thoughts about the parents of the missing girl.
They could be right, i dont think the police would offer a deal if they didnt know more.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

1st mistake... what made this deal so unbelivably great that the whole world was to be involved? (other than the parents are two "important" people)

2nd mistake... when you're guilty of something, this first bad thing you do is either to make yourself a poor martyr or get defensive when approached with the question that "...are you sure you have no idea what happend?"

It's not quite the same, but still I can't help thinking of the girls who make up rapes? We've had like 6 or so of those in DK this year so far.

[edit on 7/9/07 by flice]

new topics

join