It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Murders in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A childhood friend's father is a pastor for a very Conservative branch of the Lutheran Church (the LCMS, or Lutheran Church Missouri Synod). The pastor and I see eye to eye on relatively few issues, but we have remained cordial through the years. He has been doing mission work for the past four years or so in New Guinea and then, later, in Mexico. Here is part of an e-mail he sent me last week from Mexico City, posted with his permission:

...in our conversations, you have said several times that you don't believe in Satan but that you do believe in Satanists. So I ask you to listen to this story with an open mind. Well we arrived at a little village out in the boondocks two weeks ago to see a man who has been very generous to the church like Paul's wealthy Aethiopian. He is a good man and I gave him communion and we had fellowship but he then confessed that a dark cloud had fallen over his heart because of what had happened lately in the village. He was safe in his secure home behind a big fence he said but there had been a kidnapping and a murder in the village that week and four in the past six months. In Mexico that's nothign too out of the ordinary so I offered to pray with him to leaven his heart but he told me that these murders had been done by a Satanic cult. No idea how to respond so I sat and listened. Miguel [the man's name] told me that there was an abandoned church behind a big iron gate that pimps and drug dealers used during the days to conduct business but that on certain nights no one, not even the heads of local gangs, would go near the place. Those are the nights of the Misa Negra, the Black Mass. Some nights goats are killed there and their bodies are left to rot and fester in the doorway in the morning. Some times [sic] the high point of the black mass is the defilement of a girl. Some times [sic] there are other acts of perversion but on occasions they have actually sacrificed a person at the altar. It saddens me to even write these words. The altar of Christ Jesus is profaned by sacrificing a living human being who has been kidnapped from the village right on top of it. What happens next Miguel could not even describe and I truthfully did not want to know or think about. He says that Satanic cults believe the end times are near and that they become more brazen with each passing year. He says that he could name a dozen or more men he knew from social clubs who were practicing Satanists. Him knowing them from clubs would mean these were mostly very affluent and powerful men. Alice [the pastor's wife] and I drove past the church leaving town the next morning and though we didn't have any desire to stop and stare too long with the pimp and his employees standing there we did notice that in the windows the crucifixes were inverted and there were symbols scribbled on the outer walls in chalk and red paint. The only established church in town is Catholic and Miguel says that one of the priests and a few of the families in that church are also connected with the black church but that may be idle gossip, which Miguel despite his decency is not above. Thought this story might interest you and be of use to you. Yours in Christ....

That is the extent of the relevant part of the e-mail. Not the first I have heard of increased cult activity lately.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If that stuff is going on, why doesn't the pastor or the individual who told him the story call the police? I know, the police in Mexico can be corrupt, but I'd think something like this would get some attention if its true. If he can't call the police, maybe a local newspaper or TV station would be interested in it. From what I've seen, most of these allegations of satanists turn up to be false, but you never know.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeah I agree most allagations of satanic activity turns out to be false, satanist are often blamed out of fear. A real Satanist doesn't do such things it in Satanic Bible. It's like rule 7 I think, haven't read it for a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixLights

Ha ha you're calling Laveyists "real Satanists". The Satanic Bible was written by a charlatan hack in a desperate rush to meet his publishing deadline. Lavey plagiarized extensively from Ayn Rand, Nietzsche and, especially, the work of the elusive Ragnar Redbeard. To say that because a New Age cult that calls itself "satanic" but doesn't even believe in the real existence of Satan speaks for all "real Satanists" in the world is simply inaccurate.

It is true that people who think the Satanic Bible is a deep spiritual revelation may not perform black masses or have the stomach to perform real acts of blasphemy. That does not mean that no one anywhere in the world is willing to do this.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

My suspicion is that the Superior Universal Alignment cult may have spread to Mexico. Although not a Satanic cult per se (really they're an early 80s UFO cult), their sacrificial rituals bear a striking resemblance to traditional accounts of occult Satanism. Whatever your suspicions about ritual Satanism, the SUA is all too real and very committed to its craft. If the SUA is, in fact, in Mexico that opens up a whole new can of worms when it comes to border security and all kinds of immigration, both legal and illegal, since the SUA recruits heavily from the ranks of doctors and businessmen who would have the means and resources to come to the US legally.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
thefatlady,
I just want to make sure that I understand you. You've openly confessed to murdering someone, correct? Why? Because you believed they were a Satanist? Then you coldly "Kept on going". What does that make you in your chosen gods eyes? I know what you are in my eyes. A murderer. (If your not simply telling a tale)
Do you truly believe taht the law will overlook your premeditated murder simply because you hanged a monicer of Satanist on the victim?
Making such outlandish statements is bad for ATS, and VERY, VERY bad for you if someone should decide to investigate.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I wonder if this is connected to the increasing UFO activity in the area ???? Maybe EBE's have set up in Mexico somewhere and are conducting experiments under the guise that the general public will think its a cult of some kind..... Yes far fetched I know but in all honesty you don't really know... It wouldn't be the 1st time that EBE's have been spotted in Mexico and responsible for people dying or becoming ill.......

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
My suspicion is that the Superior Universal Alignment cult may have spread to Mexico.

I am not familiar with this cult; is there a good source of information on it that you are aware of? There are certainly some sick cults in the world, so what you're saying is entirely possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Yeah, here is sort of a succinct summary of the SUA:

www.apologeticsindex.org...

The genital mutilation and kidnapping of local villagers sounds consistent, as well as the fact that this cult in Mexico seems to have some well educated, affluent members. The SUA, despite being a UFO cult, is often called "Satanic" and is known to use Satanic iconography and symbolism at their ritual sites.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is very disturbing but their are Americans who have claimed, and have body mutilations to prove that this has happened in the USA. The USA person ties it to our goverment at the highest level and MKUltra to condition young people to be submissive tools of evil. It is a very dark story and freaks me out to hear it is also in Mexico social circles.

They are sick beyond my understanding

new topics

top topics

join