It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Eleven New Jersey Officials on Corruption Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

FBI Arrests a Dozen New Jersey Officials on Corruption Charges

www.nj.com

FBI agents this morning rounded up roughly a dozen New Jersey public officials on bribery charges related to roofing and insurance contracts, according to sources close to the investigation.

The 18-month investigation, which included an undercover operation with secret recordings, began focusing on contracts awarded by the Pleasantville School Board in Atlantic County. The probe eventually widened to include other government contracts and involved officials from Passaic and Essex counties...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/6/2007 by djohnsto77]

[edit on 9/6/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
From what I hear living in nearby New York, NJ has some of most corrupt politics in the nation.

www.nj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

I'm glad they got them. The unforchanet part is if they are as corrupt as what has been said then they are probably guilty of much worse things also.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Yup. Let's look at what we think are the worst cities in the US... I think New Oreans is way up there, Newark, Providence RI, Memphis TN, who else? The Dems have been in charge of these places long enough that they should be glittering towers of liberal success but what do we get instead? The people gave the power to the gov't. The gov't took the power and kept it. The gov't demands more power. The region suffers worse then ever...

Let's not forget the City of Angles, no jail for celebreties, etc...is that corruption too?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Don't forget Chicago, yo
The dead vote more than the living here.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Florida's corrupt, well there's not need to pick @ that scab again...

top topics

join