It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush Makes Surprise Labor Day Visit to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Rilence, now, now, dont hold back your feelings!

Its good he made it safely, after all he's human and he's our president. History in time will decide what to say about this president for future generations to read and scratch their heads and go "huh"???

We dont need to wish bad things to bad people. Its not nice and it could come back to bite us you know where.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
hehehehehe

Wow, I'm touched you care so much about my you know where, DG
You know how to make a guy feel special

My you know where has been bitten lots times, I can handle it

But yeah, you're right...Better to let history judge not so much the man, but the company he kept during his presidency

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
where is the friendly fire when we need it?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If the hospitable reception given by Australians to VP Cheney is any indicator, then Bush should have no problems at all.

Source

[edit on 9/4/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have heard that they have to 'screen' the personnel that are there in the press area where he pays his visit, does anyone know if this is actually true? I can understand why they would do it after all it would be a continuation of his appearances here in the states. Funny how this happens right before operation Valiant shield set for 10-15- 2007. I for one will be anxious about this up coming exercise if the past is any indication...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Careful DJ...

You must know that represents a tiny minority view within AU, surely ? Trying to represent what you said as anything but would be far from honest...

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
If the hospitable reception given by Australians to VP Cheney is any indicator, then Bush should have no problems at all.

Source

[edit on 9/4/2007 by djohnsto77]
Sorry DJ, but those few men must be the only people who like Cheney.

As far as Bush, he's got thousands of troops protecting him and the area is in LOCKDOWN according to Faux news. Our president is in no position to travel "freely" or be within a 1000 miles from ordinary citizens.

THAT loving poster for Cheney was unique. For that one, there must have been thousands against
him.

I can just imagine what Bush's prescense has stirred up there- we just arent going to see it anytime soon.
The pictures and banners should be out in a few days!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yea DG, you are right on the money there

Over the coming days, 10's of thousands of people will be protesting against the Bush Administration, not only in Sydney, but Australia-wide...

Those who approve of the Bush Administration will number in the dozens and will meet behind closed doors

Makes ya wonder, eh ?

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I'm with ya all the way, Boony

Where is that stuff when its REALLY needed

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be just wonderful to wake up and hear the following news report: " Air Force One disappeared on a flight from Iraq to Australia today after a huge ' UFO ' was seen in the vicinity of the aircraft. Massive search operations have begun but so far no trace of the plane is evident. The last radio transmission stated that the President and Condi were trying on high heels in the rear of the plane when a large craft appeared and then the radio went dead."

The only bad part would be the fact that the aliens would no doubt send the SOB back down here once they found out that : 1. Bush is not a breeder( at least with females ) and 2. He has no inherent intelligence to be measured. Condi would no doubt be held as an ' anomaly ' of the human species and she plays piano well enough to at least amuse the aliens to some degree. Bush, being usless for anything except lying and treachery would be considered an insane criminal class, useless for observation as a representative of the species.

Bush's last words before transmissions ended was purportedly " Victor I love you!!" and " Daddy, you said I could be President forever!!". No word on the fate of the crew.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
My concern is simply that Bush is out of the country. With all the rabble rabble about September, my own personal "threat level" goes up a notch whenever Bush is out of DC and especially out of the country. If there's going to be a strike, and Bush has foreknowledge of it, he certainly is not going to be around to witness it.

Sort of nullifies the notion that Bush was in on 9/11, eh?

Originally posted by Rilence
What a total waste of an opportunity to assassinate him....

Besides being sophomoric, isn't this walking a very fine line about what is permitted by the TOC?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join