It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi,

here's some photos we took on the 17th of August and again on the 24th of August in South-West Scotland from my back garden. I've been searching online since we took them to find something that sort of resembled the images we got. These videos that I found via youtube are what I think is the closest to what we're seeing.

If anyone has any ideas on these photos, please share them

These objects were very high up in the sky and the scale of them was huge. They were accompanied by ultra-high speed balls of light that do a 90 degree turn instantenously then shoot off back in the other direction. There was also a huge and I mean huge what appeared to be diamond or pyramid, of which only the outlines could be made out, but it was so vast we couldn't photo it. Again any info on that either would be appreciated.

All these images are available as raw files and there's also about 50 more of them if anyone would like to see more.

cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
I am not obligated to provide you with anything.

Why is it that sceptics, debunkers and trolls all seem to fell they can say anything they want and we must take their word for it and refuse to back anything they say with facts?

Yet demand the other side provides proof, documents and their first born and then maybe they will believe it?

As a member of ATS you have the same obligation as everyone else to back up your claims

Otherwise it is just so much hot air

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

I'm sorry to say, but those images are meaningless without any tech specs. Can you provide such?

I don't doubt but what Star Wars equipment is up there and supplied by the triangles, but there is absolutely nothing about those pictures that tells us anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why is it ....

Zorgon, did you check the dates of the post to which you are responding??? Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
To solipsism.. ok, I'll bite.

Yes, post the raw images. The lack of exif data on these is rather noticeable..

Tell us what camera and lens was used, and at what settings.

Explain what post-processing you have done to the images, and which ones are cropped/magnified and by how much.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

I'm sorry to say, but those images are meaningless without any tech specs. Can you provide such?

I don't doubt but what Star Wars equipment is up there and supplied by the triangles, but there is absolutely nothing about those pictures that tells us anything.

Hi can you tell me what you mean by technical specs, the raw files are 15mb in size and they were taken with a pentax. If you could elaborate on what you mean by this I will get the info.

"edit" actually the jpgs are 15 mb, the original ones. I don't know what size the raw files are, if they are bigger or 15mb also.

cheers

[edit on 29-8-2010 by solipsism]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Explain what post-processing you have done to the images, and which ones are cropped/magnified and by how much.

Hi,

There's nothing to bite to, I feel stupid for posting them on this thread as I hadn't read through the thread before posting. It was only after posting the images that I read through it and seen about this guy being a hoaxer.

I searched his name after seeing a video by someone called Gridkeeper on youtube last night and I found this thread and that's the only reason I posted them on here. I'd actually wanted to post them on my own thread but I needed to have 20 replies to other threads before I could do that.

It was my friend who took the pics with his camera, none of the images are cropped, though he did obviously zoom in on the images as he was taking them, but by how much magnification I don't know. Some of the images have had their contrast increased to bring out the colours but not all. The bluish ones near the top have had nothing done to them i think. No colouring has been changed, nothing has been added or removed from any of the images.

I know it doesn't go for much but I was seeing the images as he was taking them and I've no reason to try and con people. We're honestly looking for answers more than anything else. It was actually my 4 year old daughter who first noticed the strange lights on the first night we took photos, she ran in the house to tell me and I went out to see and couldn't believe what I was seeing so called my friend to come round and take some photos. I've looked at the sky for years and never seen anything that couldn't be explained. So I genuinely just want answers.

So far someone has told me it's a bug on the lense and that it's a swarm of African bugs blew in from the Atlantic, both of which were ridiculous.

Finally I don't really care if people believe me, i just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on it. I will call my friend today to get some more detailed info on the technical specifications of the photos.

cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Solipsism.....

Perhaps it's worth considering establishing a new thread about your images.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Solipsism.....

Perhaps it's worth considering establishing a new thread about your images.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hi,

I can't start my own threads until I have 20 replies to other threads unfortunately

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Solopsism.....

Make an "introduction" thread & you'll be there in no time!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Solopsism.....

Make an "introduction" thread & you'll be there in no time!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OK cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by solipsism

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Hi,

There's nothing to bite to, I feel stupid for posting them on this thread as I hadn't read through the thread before posting.

That's ok, you seem a bit new to all this...

It was only after posting the images that I read through it and seen about this guy being a hoaxer.

So do consider reposting them on a new thread (maybe a helpful mod might consider doing that for you...

It was my friend who took the pics with his camera, none of the images are cropped, though he did obviously zoom in on the images as he was taking them, but by how much magnification I don't know.

Is it possible you misheard him? There are some images there that look VERY much like they are heavily cropped. If not, there is either something horribly wrong with that camera, or he did indeed capture something extraordinary. Eg, if this:isn't cropped, I'll be a tad surprised... That was really what the scene looked like??? Space maggots?

Some of the images have had their contrast increased to bring out the colours but not all.

Hmmmm
I'm afraid I am having a problem with that too, but the RAW images, if supplied, will prove it one way or tuther.

I know it doesn't go for much but I was seeing the images as he was taking them and I've no reason to try and con people.

Well, it does count for something, but if you truly saw those images as presented, surely there were other reports that night? Again, I draw your attention to the one I picked - you saw that, at that size? Are there any corroborating reports about this, any news items, anything whatsoever?

Did the images on the camera MATCH what you were seeing, or did you just assume you were looking at zoomed in versions, and rely on what was displayed on the camera screen?

The technical issues are ones like:
- what camera & lens?
- what settings? (ie mode, aperture, shutter, ISO, W/B, sat/con, NR, AF,)
- was it on a tripod?
- date, time, location, direction

Those images are missing any 'exif' data, so they have been edited in a away that removes useful evidence. By seeing the raw files (even the original jpegs would be far better, but raw files are preferred) we can examine the exif, find out/verify some of those facts above, and if the image has been cropped or adjusted, all will be revealed. That's why I asked for the RAW files. Especially for that one I have linked. If he/you post nothing else, just the original JPEG *and* raw file for that one would be a start. There are plenty of free file-sharing sites, or you can perhaps use U2U to talk to someone you are willing to trust here, and email them the files.

Now all of that sort of stuff is what will be asked of you on a new thread, so you might want to consider getting the info ready in advance, and maybe ask your friend to join up and answer the questions as best he can.

As it is, I'm afraid that you have just posted some images that look like over-saturated, over-enlarged, out of focus blobs taken using a camera hand-held over several seconds, pointed at street/shop lights. Sorry to be harsh, but there it is...

By the way, pretty much any camera these days will happily render some of the background (especially in suburbia) at night. Where is the background in these images? Ask your friend..

[edit on 29-8-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
lets say this guy comes up to you on the street and shows you these pictures, and then he tells you that he can see these things with his own eyes everynight,

obviously you'll ask if he will show you, he says no,

then you ask what if i use my own telescope at my own house, will you tell me how you did it so you dont have to show me i'll do it myself,

and still he says no,

and now he surfs the web broadcasting his dislike for us asking these questions, (he does) he became very anti ats because of these very questions,

if this happened to me in person its likely to have turned into a fight.

if this guy is telling the truth, and still will not show us, he still deserves a boot up his butt.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am really not going to read through this thread, as the last one about this topic conluded he was a hoaxter.

All i have to say: why would not eg. a meade telescope pick up on these objects? meade.com... Those are some of the best telescopes for the general public available.

HOAX i say, or it is time to really put forward some proof. Like releasing unbelievably good images about the moon for starters.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yet it was only you that saw these "huge" diamond objects and lights in the sky?

What a load of rubbish, if I had photoshop on this PC I could make the same pictures as you, hell if I smashed a kaleidoscope I could make the same pictures. So sick of hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why is it that sceptics, debunkers and trolls all seem to fell they can say anything they want and we must take their word for it and refuse to back anything they say with facts?

Yet demand the other side provides proof, documents and their first born and then maybe they will believe it?

As a member of ATS you have the same obligation as everyone else to back up your claims

Otherwise it is just so much hot air

Wait. What?

Welcome back Zorgon....where you been hiding???

You know, i have mentioned countless times that "proof" can very rarely be found. The best we can hope for is evidence...and even good evidence will often have a rational counter argument.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
I am really not going to read through this thread, as the last one about this topic conluded he was a hoaxter.

All i have to say: why would not eg. a meade telescope pick up on these objects? meade.com... Those are some of the best telescopes for the general public available.

He claimed to be using an 8" Meade scope but with some kind of special doodad (he wouldn't disclose what it was or how it worked except to hint that it involved lucky imaging, which in reality any camera can be made to do) that enabled him to see that stars weren't really stars but giant orbiting spaceships. He also seemed to claim that they were actually moving at a non-sidereal rate so he gave his videos the appearance that they moved and he had to track them. To prove that he could track satellites he apparently sent Zorgon an image of ISS to prove that he had satellite tracking nailed down on a "control subject."
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Just one huge problem; he stole that image from amateur astronomer Paul Rix (who I informed about the theft). He's a hoaxer and a plagiarist to boot. I think that about sums up this subject.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even an older thread can be very good. Will be looking through and seeing if other videos are added.

1. Where there is smoke there is fire. keep this in mind not just for these videos, and captured images, that are hotly debated and debunked and defrauded endlessly, but are absolute mind control, gatekeeping crapola. I mean it. Even John Lear, on the other forum, says what he feels these are and doesnt feel they're the mock up models someone attempted to duplicate.

2. People often pride themselves in trying to duplicate. I suppose a great master artist, someone who paints world masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, should feel flattered by copycats, but quite frankly, in a visual media world, probably every image can be duplicated. So What!!!!! It doesnt take away from what we see, can capture and whats really there. It proves nothing.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Lets look at WHY, so many very good things, with many backing their authenticity, are so quickly hoaxed.

Perhaps watching JFK's last speech, might be a good starter.

JFK secret society speech (our last good President)

Perhaps a few other testimonies.

kauilapele.wordpress.com... n-yen-to-feds/

www.pakalertpress.com...

Japan paying out 60 trillion yen.

How does this secret mobster gang operate on this planet, how do they exhort 90% of the world's resources, and use all citizens as slaves, all slave pens under Empire control? These annanuki and offworld infiltrated mobsters? Well one things seems to be constant, they're robbing everyone blind and killing countless numbers of citizens through war, starvation, inequality, injustices, "natural" disasters and poisons. And running a terror campaign on souls, turning a school into prisons, by teaching us War is Peace, and Love walks by those in need, as its Pink commies who have a heart, which is opposite of the illegal monopoly pyramid scheme running things, oops I meant freedom and free enterprise system.

Look at what our tax dollars is funding, and all our slavery, and all the bullying and abuse of the third worlds:

By the way, don't need no debunkers to try and steer me in their pens, I know whats out there.

Starfleet Caught On Amateur Telescope.flv

Gridkeeper - You Are The One ( 2011 Club Mix )

Space Craft UFO 19th, 20th December 2007 new cam test

Space Craft UFO - JLW - Part 2 - Looking further into space.

Comparison between the ISS, Hubble & UNKNOWN Space Objects

Shutter speed on camera allows capture of unseen activity

I'm also very tired of the efforts, and threats that make people go off the grid and allow them to be hoaxed when others know already, whats going on.

I think its way overdue, that we start to create our own telescopes and avoid the makes and models the mason controlled suggest and start to create grassroots one with alternative features.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Honestly I just think John got very good at tracking satellites, using a camcorder to film them and some fancy filter to bring out some definition behind the blur and atmospheric haze.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Masonic telescopes?

now I've heard it all...

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join