It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you going to do with the government's corruption?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, I don't know how I feel about this, but lately I have been feeling that this world has been very corrupt and I feel that I want to save it but I need help. In order for us to save the world we must work together to find a solution to all of the government's problems with different political parties. What do you think about the current problem in Iraq that was caused by a misconception? Why do you think they are using terrorists for fear? Why do you think they are covering up aliens/ufos? They are covering up the truth to this world, because the people in charge wants its people to live in fear and oppression of all things they should know, but don't. That's why they are doing this. How are you going to be President without becoming like the rest of the ones you don't like? What are you going to do DIFFERENTLY that will make you special and unique? Why should I vote for you?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Since there have been no replies to this thread I thought that I would post what I see as a starting point in the fight against corruption.
IMO the first step is transparency . Take Congress spending habits for example if the amount of money that is wasted on pork projects can be made completely open to the public in an understandable manner people would ask questions of there representatives. The only way give greater exposure to the fine print that leads money being wasted would be to work with a cooperative member of Congress.

The same goes for conflict of interest. Conflict of interest is or would be easier to expose because it is a lot harder to hide .

new topics

join