It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Freedom--Question for Mr. Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mr. Marrs,

Based on your works over the long haul with "The War on Freedom", do you believe that a declaration of Martial Law is immanent in the US and do you think such an order will be carried out by the Joint Chiefs? Do you think the majority of the American People will stand still for it. What do you think the reaction to such an order will likely be?

Thank You, and welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Howdy Ed,

Gen. Tommy Franks stated that in the event of a new major terrorist strike, the US would go under martial law. The legislation, directives and policies are all in place as are the FEMA detention centers. Unfortunately, the military officers who would likely object to this have been weeded out and replaced with compliant minions. The only reason we are not under martial law at this moment is the fact that so many Americans have guns. So the persons who desire martial law will have to carefully and craftily produce a scenario (most probably a nuclear or biological strike in the heart of the country) that will stampede the population into compliance.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thank you, Mr. Marrs.

I want to pursue this further and open the thread to others with questions/discussion on this topic.

Let me ask you if you believe, as I do, that the National Identification System (RFID) and NAIS programs will necessarily be in place before a declaration of Martial Law can be truly effective?

Being a Livestock Farmer, I likely know a great deal more about the NID/NAIS RFID chipping program than most Americans. For instance, Americans have been flat out lied to regards the Chips, as they CAN be read and tracked by Satellite. There is a very strong movement in America by Farmers against both of these programs, as we strongly believe that they are a two-pronged attempt to control the Food Supply and Restrict and Track Movement.

I'd like to hear your views on this, Mr. Marrs.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

NID/NAIS RFID chipping program than most Americans. For instance, Americans have been flat out lied to regards the Chips, as they CAN be read and tracked by Satellite.
reply to post by Ed Littlefox

Hi Ed, I'm a little late here, but tell me more about the chips you are talking about. I use Home Again and Avid chips in my practice and have lots of experience with using them and the problems with them. Are my chips like the ones you are concerned about. My guess is they are similar. I can't read my chips with my equipment from further that a few inches.
Tell me about the evidence that chips can be tracked by satelites, pls. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Are my chips like the ones you are concerned about. My guess is they are similar. I can't read my chips with my equipment from further that a few inches.
Tell me about the evidence that chips can be tracked by satelites, pls. Thanks!

most likely, no. The type of RFID you are working with are called passive. Basically, the reader supplies the energy needed to transmit the data, and the act of reading is what supplies power to the chip. Currently, I am not aware of an RFID reader that can read an active chip from more than 10-20 ft away. In fact, most are under 3ft. I work with many types of passive RFID. I actually develop software and hardware systems that make use of RFID (but not for sinister reasons, I promise!)

I would assume that regardless of how far the chips can be read (active / passive) the technology is the same, therefore the use is the same. It's like comparing a solar light with a regular electrical/battery powered light.

Essentially, an RFID chip is just a serial number - and eventually the equivalent of a hard drive (or perhaps more). It's the software, and use of the info (tracking, etc.) that could be used for malicious reasons.

I hope to see this thread develop into an informative collaboration.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

hope to see this thread develop into an informative collaboration
reply to post by scientist

Hi Scientist, My hopes too. I was listening to C2C last week and a lady was bad mouthing the chips. One of her main points was how cancer causing they were. Well, I haven't seen a case of cancer associated with a chip and I think I would have caught it because I always send tumors in the subcuticulum in the implant area for histopathic analysis. I had one chip associated with an abscess that had to be drained. I had one chip that I implanted and it was non functional so I had to put in another chip. I have never had a chip misread or read the wrong number. Chipping is increasingly popular esp. in dogs. I have been a busy practitioner since well before the chip era. So I say chips have a permanent place in the dog would. Of course they could be used in almost any companion animal species and I do them all.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

I have heard that there was some research done on RFID chips in animals. The results of these studies is disturbing, to say the least.

A series of veterinary and toxicology studies, dating to the mid-1990s, stated that chip implants had "induced" malignant tumors in some lab mice and rats SOURCE

While animal physiology does differ from humans and the animal research does not conclusively demonstrate that the RFID chips would necessarily mean a cancer risk for humans, it is a cause for alarm.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
The only reason we are not under martial law at this moment is the fact that so many Americans have guns.

I am pleased that you expressed this sentiment so clearly, Mr. Marrs. I don't say this simply because I believe in the Right to Bear arms but because I genuinely feel that this is fact.

I also believe that the "dumbing" down of America within the American "educational" system, the failed US War on Drugs and the "big business of Prisons" are all part of making certain that Americans live within a framework of fear. Crime statistics have been manipulated to make crime seem rampant and that gun crime is the cause. All this in the planned effort to convert the American people to believe that guns must be eliminated for our well-being.

Why? To make people more compliant and amenable to give up their Right to Bear Arms. Once this happens, the "government" can finally do with us as they want.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

While animal physiology does differ from humans and the animal research does not conclusively demonstrate that the RFID chips would necessarily mean a cancer risk for humans, it is a cause for alarm.
Hi Ben,
Thanks for your post. You are getting close to the central issue here re cancer. The chip caused some (don't know how much) cancer in lab animals, I personally have not observed cancer and since I am close to the issue have not read of problems in my literature, nor have you, and in the human literature, no cancer in 2000 implants. My guess is that we could do larger studies in humans and there wouldn't be significant problems.

Remember that back when the brest implants were supposed to cause cancer? As I recall even when they reptured they were proven non carcinogenic. So I will draw a probable parallel here!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The only reason we are not under martial law at this moment is the fact that so many Americans have guns.
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Hi Jim,
Probably just well controlled Americans occasionally under martial law but I agree generally! Makes me want to go out and increase my gun inventory!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Starting in 2011, Californian's will no longer be able to purchase ammunition for firearms. Crafty, isn't it? TBTB know we won't give up our guns. Solution? Outlaw ammo!!!!

top topics

join