It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis Paralysis vs Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I understand and appreciate that everyone has worked and continues to work so very hard on analyzing 911 video, audio , written transcripts.

I just wonder at what point do we officially fall under the analysis paralysis
rule, meaning at what point is it not only prudent but just plain common sense
to stop analyzing the data that you have and instead focus your resources on prevention.

You can analyze information and disinformation all day long every day for the rest of your life but you will never prevent anything like this from happening again if you continue to argue about the data..

It is very difficult to try and prove the US government , any other government or whomever did this to the people of the united states
it is however much easier to ask questions from a theoretical stand point such as;:

"Mr. Jones would it not be possible for this to happen , not do you believe, not do you think but is it possible that something like this could be planned by any government in the world",

after all we are awfully quick at least here in the states to say this government is doing this or that but if you say it was the U.S. the majority of the people will simply say no , no way, not only wouldn't happen but just plain couldn't happen.

I personally am of the stand point that a government is no different than a small organization except in movement by this I mean a government has more checks and balances and is there fore much more lethargic in making decisions and changing directions..

However governments realize this and in knowing this it makes sense to break into smaller unofficial groups to make things happen quickly when need be and make them less traceable for plausible deniability to remain intact.

All in all it is just like the big game in a small town everyone wants to score the winning touchdown, kick the winning goal or save the girl but no one wants to take the blame when things go wrong..

Maybe the key here is to start placing the blame on the ones that we vote into office and not just in voice and vote. we know that certain officials are responsible for certain things if anything that falls under an officials' responsibilities goes awry they should be held accountable and pay the price..

I have not given much thought in the way of implementing something like this and I realize it would be a difficult task to both successfully implement and organize but also a considerable personal commitment to anyone involved with such a project or process

anyway just my two cents (okay maybe a nickels worth)

Later
GEO

[edit on 8/30/2007 by geocom]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Quite frankly i think the evidence points to 'official story not realistic'. to many people this means 'the government did it'. not to me, however it implies either apathy assistance on their part. the evidence is there for both.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geocom

The pursuit for truth is futile if you are not willing to take REAL action.

Unfortunately, most of the people in the world have been pacified. They believe the world can be changed by the mind and physical confrontation is barbaric. The snobby rich elites believe this, and has since imposed this "reality" onto the rest. That's why people who take real action when, in their heads they see the truth, are vilified, considered psychos and are "not civilized".

In order to take REAL action an individual must give REAL sacrifice to his cause. The end result WILL end in a very real physical death which most people in the western world aren't willing to accept. So they "move on" and try to forget the truth or distort it so they can continue to function in this "reality" created by those in power(the snobby rich elites).

It's really strange when you look at history. Some people that fought and killed for what they believed in are either celebrated or vilified. All you have to do is watch the movie Braveheart and you should be able to see it from both sides. The movie portrays William Wallace as good, even though he is a barbaric murderer. How can that be????

Anyway, I think it's really a philosophical issue(which the western "do whatever makes you happy at the moment" idealogy is winning right now).

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Conundrum04]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Quote: conundrum4

"In order to take REAL action an individual must give REAL sacrifice to his cause. The end result WILL end in a very real physical death which most people in the western world aren't willing to accept."

I totally agree with that, I also at the risk of pissing a lot of people off believe that this is why there are so many virtual (as in online) crusades that remain just that , virtual crusades.

I know this post isn't that interesting but I also believe that people don't want to respond to what they either can't or won't refute...

It makes you wonder what all of these arm chair crusaders would do if they
were forced to unplug for a week or two!

*************Bulletin**************
The above statement is not digging on or taking any aim or slant of any type on anyone or any viewpoint expressed by any member , members , discussion groups either posted here or associated with ATS or ATS related discussion or boards...

Later
GEO

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I understand and appreciate that everyone has worked and continues to work so very hard on analyzing 911 video, audio , written transcripts.

I just wonder at what point do we officially fall under the analysis paralysis
rule, meaning at what point is it not only prudent but just plain common sense
to stop analyzing the data that you have and instead focus your resources on prevention.

Flagged!

I said a similar thing a few months ago. This event occurred nearly 6 years ago - and people are still debating whether or not aircraft hit the WTC?!

I suggested a while ago tooo that a sticky be created with links to only validated theories (e.g. CD) and the research that backs it up, creating a master list of theories, what was proven ONLY, and leaving out all the rubbish. If done right, it could then be compiled into a document that could be sent to every major news network on the planet etc.. and get people asking serious questions, but it never happened.

A lot of good research is getting lost amongst the static of wild CT theories. 9/11 is too serious to be treated frivolously IMHO.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

top topics

join