It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Escamilla - Scam Artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ok, Im not 100% sure if this is the right place to put this so if its not please Mods, move it.

Ok.. Recently I was interested in some certain threads regarding a movie produced by Joe, Interstaller, and was intrigued enough to check it out online. I came across a website that hosted his movie, tblnfilms.com, and decided to actually take up the offer of viewing the movie in question.

Since then it has been nothing short of tryng to grow teeth in chickens.

The movie would fail to load. I would Email the company and would recieve replies telling me to try again.

Finally, Joe himself was emailing, advising of his sincere efforts.

Sure..

Anyway, as of last Saturday evening Joe told me that he was going to get his "IT guys" to fix the problem for me - yet I hear nothing at all from them until today - Wesnesday- , and only after I had Emailed asking that if nothing can be done, could I at least get the $1.99 back. I've not seen the movie and there is no option to anymore from my account, despite all my correspondence.

Yet after my request for reimbursement, the only reply from Joe was a message telling me to call "Ringcentral" and that is all. I'm afraid not, I wont be wasting *MORE* money on this scam.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but thats just not on. Be it $1.99 or $199 - if someone fails to provide a service that was offered, forcing the customer to then jump hoops to get reimburset is just not on, especially when they were told in advance that 'everything was being done to resolve the problem and then left ignored.

As far as Im concerned, this is a Scam. And I feel that I should at least warn others.

Interstellar - BUYER BEWARE.

I did everything he asked me to do, and he left me high and dry.

I just hope no-one else falls victim to this.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well I had to get media player 11 to watch it which did piss me off... on the other hand I though the video presentation was really quite poor, the footage of
'giant starships in deep space' was great ....if thats what it is, but were just expected to beleive this without any explanation of how it was captured, where in our system to look for these objects, it was more of a pop corn flick than a scientific doc.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ehrm...guys, seriously...we're talking about the inventor of the "rod phenomenon". Anyone really expected something from him ?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its sad that you too got burnt in this scam. I remember another guy posting exactly the same story a few days back here.

Never ever trust anyone who is trying to make a living by selling "secret knowledge".

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember the other thread about that too. Thanks for the heads up guys. I don't have money to burn, so I'll avoid it. Too bad, I thought the movie looked cool, but not cool enough to risk getting burned.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I started the other thread. Yes he is Jose E"scam"illa! Could not get it to work with little help from Jose and Tblnfilms. Got it to work myself. Turn all firewalls off and turn off phishing filter. Movie was ok, but Jose is a LOSER and a LIAR. I paid for it twice, he said he'd pay me back took him 3 days after I bitched at him through email for 2 days. Last Friday night he said he'd pay me back in the morning. Then he said he was at a funeral all day. Guy will make anything up.

DON'T TRUST THIS MAN

He's just promoting a tv show with this film, it's only 30 minutes long!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No need for two very recent topics on the same thing.

Everyone should post in the original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, Thread Closed

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

join