It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A valid reason why NO aliens will appear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I never stated that we should give a way our responsibility and wait for the so called Alien landing.
This will be a passive way of acting and will lead to reinforce the dark side.
Like I said in my previous reply to you " IgnoreTheFacts", we have now for the first time in human history a chance to make a difference.
Never in the past 3000 to 10000 years of human civilization that we have all the truth scatted a round the planet for many people to grasp. This place ATS, has also accumulated so much truth and also false reality. It is up to us to see what the dark force is planning. We don’t have to take arms and street fight against them but we have to assume our ignorance and teach our self the truth which lie in our heart.
This teaching start in the intimate place that we called home, let go your ego and judgmental thoughts to embrace all aspect of human nature.
Al form of extremism is a result of a blind fight against the dark force that in turn rejoin the same principal of diabolic (devilish schemes) concept.
For many year we have seen this aspect of life again and again to the extent that today we have an unhampered flow of information to comfort our true being that we are some how in the right path. Peace in your self is a true path which don’t need to be regenerated by any religions or belief. Peace in your self needs a tool to express your wellbeing to other. If you have choice to be a democrat make sure every day you can criticize the very core of this tools so you don’t fall in the matrix of absolutism.
I have no doubt that you have no need of any Alien landing to show you your inner true self but then not every one is like you and think about this woman in Sudan which struggle every day to survive this infamy that have been brought to her life by the dark forces.
Now I will welcome an Alien landing so the world will not submit himself to the nihilism, next tools that the dark force will use for they program of total human domination. The concept of nihilism is widely growing world wide and many political body are in agreement with some of they argument.
This is the atomic bomb of mind control that the dark force will use now and the universal consciousness will not let it happen as we also will not let it happen.

Kacou.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If aliens are advanced enough to travel to Sol, I doubt any of our weapons would be of any use against them, so why should they be scared anyway?

So where are they?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
DarkSide - playing along with popular UFO/ Alien interactions with man in the past, we have shot down
some alien craft 'allegedly'.

This could have led to advanced weaponary being developed could it not? and if that is the case we are cavemen with laser guns so too speak. This may cause advanced beings to think twice after all it was not really til after the A-Bomb that interactions with ufos became mainstream.

I'm sure there is a reason why aliens are holding back and our attitude to them maybe part of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
If aliens are advanced enough to travel to Sol, I doubt any of our weapons would be of any use against them, so why should they be scared anyway?

So where are they?

Watch the video i posted and tell me its not a earth based weapon thats fired at a UFO. video.google.com... .

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is another Valid reason why they wont come here..

Read the reactions of people on this thread about spiders...
Im rather shocked so many people are so fearful of earths creatures they just want to smash, or burn them all to death!!

Why would beings come here, when we can even live with spiders???

No I think the animals are our test, and we fail so badly at treating even the smallest bugs with respect..

Thoughts of people on other lifeforms

I sertinly hope other life forms out there dont think like these people..

We have all killed a bug.. But do we all regret it?

I do.. And I sertinly try not to kill any bug ever!! I will catch it and let it go outside.. Atleast I try my best, and understand in my mind.. Any other life looks at how we treat other life on this planet..

If the animals speak to them.. They could say, some people are starting to get it.. But still most folks just want to murder or kill what it different than them...

Thats my say, on a valid point what you think?

Thus I am glad we live in a HUGE universe.. Maybe thats what keeping us alive... Some lifeform could come across our earth, and send us the same karma we gave to other life.. We kill and smash the bugs.. Thus the aliens, kill and smash us all with one blow.. Not even caring about our feelings and families.. They only know that we are gross and different.. Thus we must die... I sure hope not.. but its possible.. Looking at how this world looks, seem very possible to me..

[edit on 3-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Edit post... Thanks mods.. all said and done.... check out my thread above where I try to make my point
thanks..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join