It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George H. Bush really nazi spy George H. Sherff, Jr.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I was doing some research on the Bush family and events pre-dating 9/11, when I came across this information. I am not as seasoned as some of you ATS'ers, so I thought I would put it 'out there,' so to speak, and see what you folks make of it. There seems to be information floating about that George H.W. Bush is the adopted son of Prescott Bush.
I know you guys, if anybody can debunk this, you can. I'll post a few of the links to get you started, but there are others. I really do want your feedback on this if any of you know anything about this.

educate-yourself.org...

www.proliberty.com...

www.thebushconnection.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

I know there are people reading this thread. Could someone give me an honest opinion?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

At this moment, 29 ppl have viewed this thread, and not one of you has an opinion??? Incredible!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Gee Mods' You guys could help me out here a little. This is not another one of those urban legends that I'm the last to know about, is it?

[edit on 8/28/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Guess I could break the silence by saying that the photographs are strikingly similar. Does anyone else think so?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I looked into this interesting and entertaining conspiracy theory, and there is quite alot to it, but it seems to revolve around the alledged deathbed confessions of a man claiming to be Otto Skorzeny, Adolf Hitler's SS Bodyguard. According to Herr Skorzeny, a whole slue of Nazi war criminals made it to the US and some still live here even today under Operation Paperclip ... even the top dogs made it; as Hitler was credited for his assistance in creating the Central Intelligence Agency and Joseph Mengele ... (who, by the way, has the most 'convincing' photo in the bunch, imo) ... became the San Francisco Zodiac Killer and The "REAL" Boston Strangler, all the while acting as a CIA 'Assassin'.

Now ... if you are still with me ... lol ... Nikola Tesla is also a part of this mess, as George Sherff Sr. was his assistant. Shreff betrayed Tesla and ended up a spy for the Germans in WW2 ... It seems ol'George was also the inspiration for that cute cuddly monkey I grew up reading and my son dearly loves ... Curious George...

I can't do this ... lol ... Nazi Monkey ... lol ... That would make a great Captain Marvel villan, though, wouldn't it?

While the conspiracy theory is entertaining in places, it seems a wee bit sensational and just a little convienantly outrageous at times, don't you think? If only a tenth of it were true, it still bears a horrific reality .. but I have a hard time giving this one a whole lot of credit. Maybe I'm in denial? I mean, after all, I can readily accept beings of some form abducting children in the night, but have a hard time with Mengele still getting his kicks as a hired assassin for the US government?

The photo of Sherff, however, does bear a haunting resemblance to Bush ...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by TinFoilDerby]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
While this sounds too wild to possibly be true.........I have looked and looked, but I cannot find any pics on the web of GHWB that show him any younger than his photo in the service (navy?), when he was supposed to be 18.

Can it be that his rich parents did not have any pictures taken of little George when he was a baby?? No grade school photos, high school yearbook??

Anyone have links to earlier photos or testimonials of 'school chums' who could place him in the Bush family as a small child??

[edit on 28-8-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'll say it more nicely, since you are a bit new.

Please don't bump your thread four times within a day. It makes you seem immature.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Janastar, thanks for the links and the post, nice find. I have researched this extensively myself for the last 2 years or so and have yet to find any "holes" in the theory as it is presented. I have read elsewhere that GHWB was one of the ones who directed "Operation Paperclip". I can't say one way or the other what I believe, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. I've read every book I can find about the Bush family and it would seem that it all ties together. Therer are also claims that Barbara Bush's mother IIRC, might have been involved with one of the Rothschild family, and worked as a maid for the Rothschilds. That would certainly tie everything together.
I realized soon after Bush 2 went into office that many of the policies he was making were pretty Nazi-like and I do think that there is some sort of Nazi carry-over going on in the Bush family, from Prescott Bush' activities with the Nazis.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Finally a helpful answer with some new insight on it. Thank you for the information on Barbara Bush.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Link to movie by Michael Moore called Fahrenheit 911. It gives some helpful info about pre 911 events:

video.google.com...

- Xodus -

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xodus
Link to movie by Michael Moore called Fahrenheit 911. It gives some helpful info about pre 911 events:

video.google.com...

- Xodus -

Thank you Xodus, I will definitely follow up on that, as I am doing research in that area. Thanx again.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This one is a link to a photo album:

www.hereinreality.com...

- Xodus -

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xodus

thank you again xodus. I will check that out. You are being a wealth of information.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Profile: George W Bush

They forgot to include this one:

Picture 2

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quintar

thanx i'll check that out, my pc is running a lil better now.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I did finally find photos of GHWB as a small child. In one, he is shown with his sister, Nancy...circa 1928...making him about 4 yrs old. There are others on this page from the presidential library....( you'd think the presidental library pages would be easier to find via google,(?) but I found them only after viewing numerous other pages.)

about age 12

source here
(follow the link on the left, "childhood / youth")

Would these photos 'disprove' the idea that he was adopted by Prescott?? Or suggest that Prescott was given photos of the German boy as a child? Most of them are of him by himself.....could have been taken anywhere.....?

I'm not so sure about the idea that Bab's mother worked as a maid, her family wasn't exactly dirt poor......she was apparently a college grad. ( Her father re-married after Mom was killed in a car accident, so perhaps that was her step-mother ??)

Pauline Robinson Pierce (1896-1949), mother of Barbara Bush, married Marvin Pierce following their graduation from Miami University in Ohio. A great beauty, she lived above her means, which forced her husband to go into debt to support her lifestyle. She died in a car accident. Her husband remarried. Barbara Bush, who did not attend her mother's funeral, named her first daughter Robin, after Pauline Robinson.

source here
Her mother's picture is below the wedding group....second from the left

That must have been some lifestyle....he was president of McCall Corporation '46 to '58. ( That would have been McCall Magazine, I believe. He is sometimes referred to as a magazine executive.)

[edit on 29-8-2007 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There’s just no question of the Bush family ties to Hitler. It’s very well documented, including the congressional record.

www.tarpley.net...

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.guardian.co.uk...

As to GHWB being an adopted spy, I have very serious doubts. As they say, spies are made, not born. Besides GHWB looks to me like the spitting image of Prescott Bush.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I could have sworn this was allready talked about on here; however, I'm glad it's back because the more people see it, the more it helps the cause. There'll be one person that sees it and tells someone, then they'll look and tell someone else and then enough people will know and be outraged. At least it's wishfull thinking if nothing else.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by ChrisJr03]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

As to GHWB being an adopted spy, I have very serious doubts. As they say, spies are made, not born. Besides GHWB looks to me like the spitting image of Prescott Bush.

I had that thought, but it is 'explained'....as well as the strong resemblance that all of Prescott's children had for each other and their father, by saying that while Prescott was George's real father, he was in reality George H Scherf Senior....both father and son were given new identities. The old body guard did not realize this, apparently because he'd never met Prescott, and so did not realize that Prescott and Scherf Sr. were one and the same.....

The “Bushes”

1. ONB (Obadiah Newcomb Bush)
2. JSB (James Smith Bush)
3. SPB (Samuel P. Bush)

4. GHS1/PSB
(George H. Scherf(f), Sr./
Prescott Sheldon Bush)

5. GHS2/GHWB
(George H. Scherf(f), Jr./
George Herbert Walker Bush)

Scroll a bit over half way down the page.......

...it appears that George H. Scherf(f), Sr. (GHS1) was the real identity of Prescott Sheldon Bush (PSB). Even Skorzeny “bought” the story that George H. Scherf, Jr. (GHS2) was GHS1/PSBs adopted son. In effect, GHS1/PSB was a double agent who worked primarily on behalf of the Nazi SS apparatus that controlled the German Central banks....

Source:
www.proliberty.com...

How accurate is the information that this conclusion is drawn from?? The site lists lots of inconsistencies that the author says can be found in public census records and old biographies.....Rather dry reading, perhaps they never expected anyone to dig through it all? ( Or that the internet and ancestry.com would make so much of this type of record available...)

So now, I'd like to see photos of a young Prescott with the Samuel P. Bush family......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join