It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 21, 2010? Questions for the Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A friend of mine called me 30 minutes ago and asked me out of the blue if I had read or heard anything about the date of 08/21/2010. I told him I haven't read anything about that date in particular. I then asked him what prompted him to ask me about it in the first place. He then told me that his mother was at a gathering with some friends, and that they were talking about this new catholic church being built over here, and the fact that the church was being built with 3 underground floors. Apparently there was a meeting of cardinals and local priests, and something happening on the date of 08/21/2010 was discussed. And that part of the reason the church was being built with 3 underground floors had something to do with it. I've been looking online for specific information about that date but I came up empty handed.

So I'm turning to the more experience members in this particular topic for assistance. Are there any prophecies, religious (catholic) or otherwise dealing with the date of August 10th, 2010? Is there something special or peculiar about that date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully we'll be able to come up with some answers because now my curiosity has peaked.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Ocelot]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Do you have some more information about the location of this church? And do you know if this catholic church is an official one (recognised by the vatican) or a church just based on the catholic beliefs but not recognised?

Sorry for all the questions but it simplefies the search a bit if you know some details.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
Do you have some more information about the location of this church? And do you know if this catholic church is an official one (recognised by the vatican) or a church just based on the catholic beliefs but not recognised?

Oh of course. I forgot to include that information in my initial post. The church is being built in Puerto Rico. And I was told that the church is an official Catholic church recognized by the Vatican. What I found interesting was the underground floors the church was being built with. My friend also mentioned that a very important Cardinal or Bishop from the United States came to the meeting and apparently that was a bit unusual since it was a last minute thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is very bunker sounding, seems to me they are prepping for storage and living areas. If it has purification and filtration systems built into it, then I would say they are for sure getting ready for a long conflict.

It could also be houseing for permanent residents, instead of building up, they are just going down. Less conspicious, but obviously it is of importance to construct multi sub levels. So, my guess is they are being boys scouts and covering for all options.

If the Vati are involved, then there is more to it than was mentioned, for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That is very bunker sounding, seems to me they are prepping for storage and living areas. If it has purification and filtration systems built into it, then I would say they are for sure getting ready for a long conflict.

It is very bunker sounding. What I'm wondering about is the date mentioned. Why that particular date? I'm still searching to see if I can come up with something.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It could be, not saying it is (for sure), but they tend to be astrologically orientated, check the sky charts to see if there are any major constellational alignments. That system was used in the past as a sort of calculator for histories repeated events. Such is how many ancient prophets/"Vati" knew things were to come.

It could be a well guarded secret, and only reveiled what was deemed need to know aka NTK, or perhaps a date for a large gathering for a week end retreat. What ever it is, be assured it is important to them and can't be kept secret for long, considering the cat is out of the bag.

Really is hard to say with out an insider explaining more. The Vatican has a very select service, and well informed system of information gatherers. Plenty of time has past for them to gt established. Nothing comes to mind though for that date, other than potential world war with current international polical dealings. This is of interest though, and you can counton many keeping tabs.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OK I did a little more digging and made some phone calls. Apparently it wasn't a new church being built but a "retrofitting" or "remodeling" of an existing church that was built in 1933. I'm going to check the astrological charts as you suggested to see if there's any significant event happening on that date.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well I've been trying my very best to find something but all I can find is a prophecy about the four horsemen (they are apperently due to arrive on earth in 2010)
, but so far I haven't found anything on it yet. But you've really got me interested... I do believe that the Vatican is one of the few organisations that really can keep a secret.

I'll keep searching.....

Juliet

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OK I did a little digging on the Astronomy Charts and this is what I found:

Interesting Conjunctions
August 5, 2010: Venus, Mars and Saturn form a 5° triangle in evening sky
(not the exact date but pretty damn close, could be a signal for something else)

Also there are two lunar eclipses happening that year:
Lunar Eclipse
June 26, 2010 11:38 AM (Umbral)
December 21, 2010 8:17 AM (Total)

Info taken from: astronomyonline.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A triangle and lunar eclipses not that I would run with it, but just to throw it out there, what symbol or direction better yet, would that triable make?

Does it form a ^ from the perspective it could be viewed from?

Also would the Lunar movement pass though and be near the tip?

Just a thought....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
A triangle and lunar eclipses not that I would run with it, but just to throw it out there, what symbol or direction better yet, would that triable make?

Does it form a ^ from the perspective it could be viewed from?

Also would the Lunar movement pass though and be near the tip?

Just a thought....

LOL! I see where you're going with this.

UPDATE: I made some more phone calls and some more reading but I haven't come up with any new info. I guess the trail has gone cold. I'll check back if I have anything new to add.

new topics

top topics

join