It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, Blimp or CGI above Salt Lake City ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I usually don't post vids from youtube, but found this one interesting for many reasons and thought ATS Members may want to take a look.

In the beginning I thought aha -- Blimp. In the the middle (3:45 appx) I thought CGI, and in the final few minutes with background, voice and closeups I thought I have not a clue what this is??

Blimp, CGI-UFO? Vid
www.youtube.com...

Dallas

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
its a blimp,clearly a blimp, even in the information on the video that the author wrote it says that its a blimp.....

PS, Just to clear up some things, I've been getting a lot of messages about people thinking I recorded this, I didn't record this video, some guy who saw it in the sky recorded it, then sent it to the local news here in the state I live in. And the object is a Air Blimp some guy made, he makes more of them, but when he was testing it that day, it went out of range of his remote controller so it hovered around the sky for awhile.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi, i've found this:

[edit on 26/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My guess is that it is a blimp, but it has to be one of an experimental type. The shape is typical blimp but the features aren't. Also the hight width balance is different to normal blimps. My guess is that by making it this aerodynamic it's easier to manouvre. Also I think it has a quite powerfull engine to it.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's news clip of what has been admitted to be a man made blimp. The blimp being handled in the enclosed does not look similar to what was video'd and apparently is not. I did not see the following before posting the above. I was skeptical as I not, to date, read a UFO report indicating drift.

Remote Controlled Blimp?
kutv.com...

Dallas

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
good fine internos, rubbish poem but i guess it makes the point well lol

i wonder how big it is?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black

What about this?

[edit on 26/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
those blimps look cool,i want to buy one

not a one liner anymore!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This looks a lot like a cylinder ufo I saw a while back.Explains a lot.What do they use these for,just to freak people out or what?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Would suppose we have to look out for a new type of hoax, the Airborne Model Hoax. It's there, it flies and it can bee taped close and afar, between tree-top branches and will pass CGI scrutiny.

Another disinfo thrown into the pot of tricks for the serious UFO researcher to trip over

I realize some, such as this one, was most probably not intended to infer a UFO beyond a Blimp, but this could be the beginning of a new phase of flying fakes.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Absolutely Dallas.But of course if it all was put on a silver platter and presented to us,there would be no need for UFO research and there would go all the fun.
Thanks for posting this Dallas.What I saw had been nagging at me.

new topics

top topics

join