It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Michael Moore.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Link

And now, let's see the reactions of my fellow ATS posters.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Link

And now, let's see the reactions of my fellow ATS posters.

link   
ah, who the heck is michael moore?

link   
I agree MM is an idiot

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Hey, don't forget to click the link and READ.

Originally posted by razorbackhater
ah, who the heck is michael moore?

May I advise you to click & read ?

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A short review of his perhaps autobiographical Stupid White Men. Here we learn such shocking things as -- 200,000 Americans are dying of Mad Cow Disease and no one knows it; Bush secretly stole the election by having Florida bar convicted felons (which Moore maintains were great Gore supporters) from voting; Nader did the Demos a big favor by running in 2000; Enron is a great investment. Okay, Mike.

Wait...Bush passed the ammendment that convicted felons can't vote? huh....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Duck UP.......Run fast my friend. There might be a lot of people out there who want stone you now.

But that is one of the reasons I do not lisen to him. He bitches about how bad and evil Ameica is,and makes a huge profit off of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wait...Bush passed the ammendment that convicted felons can't vote? huh....

You honestly don't even know about this scam? Watch this it's short.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I agree MM is a tard. He is a tool of the Bush family look who gave him the money for roger and me. He either knows he is a tool or doesn't either way I don't like him.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I read that whole think about Michael Moore and was shocked! He has a kid? That would mean at on time some woman actually had...eeeewwwwwww!

Actually, I don't find him very funny or insightful. Ho -hum really.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
I agree MM is a #ing tard. He is a tool of the Bush family look who gave him the money for roger and me. He either knows he is a tool or doesn't either way I don't like him.

First off, it's national law that felons can't vote, unless they go through some thorough programs etc.

MM is a tool of the Bush family?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
the picture isnt even amusing and i think it does them a great disservice to try and mock/insult/imitate the tactics of the person they are "exposing". kinda makes them look to me childish and are desperate much like moore is by using immature tactics to make their point.

i dont trust the guy any further than i could throw him (if i didnt get a hernia from picking him up first) and i really dont buy into his act that so many others fall for like suckers.

about the only thing moore could advise us on is how to fool people into thinking we're someone or something we're really not and never have been and make millions off of the act.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Duck UP.......Run fast my friend. There might be a lot of people out there who want stone you now.

Bha...Stone doesn't stop bullets. ( Or may be big stones then
) But bullets can stop stones. ( But not too much big stones. OTH, may be big bullets can stop big stones....Gee, I'm so confused now
)

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

First off, it's national law that felons can't vote, unless they go through some thorough programs etc.

MM is a tool of the Bush family?

Watch it! It wasn't just felons that got scraped stop being ignorant. Yes Moore is a tool Neil Bush funded his film all public knowledge that no one digs for.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Also it's not national law. It's the states choice!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
so funny and true. good find

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Truth about Michael Moore

Michael Moore is a very deceptive Idiot. I can't believe some people actually take him serious

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
GREAT link, UP!
After his butchering of the facts in Bowling for Columbine, I never could understand why he still had so many followers.
Now if only those sheeple would quit mindlessly clinging to every word that tubby holier-than-thou asshat says as though it were gospel.....

-B.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
GREAT link, UP!
After his butchering of the facts in Bowling for Columbine, I never could understand why he still had so many followers.
Now if only those sheeple would quit mindlessly clinging to every word that tubby holier-than-thou asshat says as though it were gospel.....

-B.

not much I can add to that, well said Banshee

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Florida didn't ban felons, what they did was get a list if convicted felons from Texas. The list of Texas felons was entered into the florida vote system. I cant remember from who they got the list but they were rewarded with a contract in Iraq.The names on the list of felons were mostly Blacks or latinos so the names were like Washington, Jefferson, names like that.What then happened was that when Blacks
[who would most likely vote democrat]showed up at the voting places they were told they were felons and could not vote.By the time it was straightened out it was to late to vote.
This was the disenfranchising of Blacks that everyone made a stink about. This was covered on the B.B.C. quite extensively.A foreign journalist[ i think from Holland or Britain] even had a copy of the list and ran it in europe in the press.In the united states not one paper covered it.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Florida didn't ban felons, what they did was get a list if convicted felons from Texas. The list of Texas felons was entered into the florida vote system. I cant remember from who they got the list but they were rewarded with a contract in Iraq.The names on the list of felons were mostly Blacks or latinos so the names were like Washington, Jefferson, names like that.What then happened was that when Blacks
[who would most likely vote democrat]showed up at the voting places they were told they were felons and could not vote.By the time it was straightened out it was to late to vote.
This was the disenfranchising of Blacks that everyone made a stink about. This was covered on the B.B.C. quite extensively.A foreign journalist[ i think from Holland or Britain] even had a copy of the list and ran it in europe in the press.In the united states not one paper covered it.

There was a film made called "Unprecedented" that was about the whole Florida thing during the 2000 election. I thought it was a good piece of film, at least on par with the foreign journalist's work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join