It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Thing here people, a review I guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A shadow or secret government has existed for centuries, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, and others, whose ultimate aim has been the creation of a One World Government(1WG). This is to be under control of a powrful elite dominating a world of drones.(you and me if you didn't know)

Black helicopters, mysterious deaths of whistle blowers or investagators and others that point to something more. The groundwork for this has already been laid with the creation of FEMA, the Federal Emergency Managment Agency, which has been granted sweeping powers during emergencies, is claimed to underpin the success of a take over.

The OC and original WTC bombing were manufactured by the conspiracy to lend public support for draconian measures to erode the consitutional guarantees. More such stage-managed catastrophes will take place as time goes by, building up level of paranoia and simultaneously eroding freedoms.

When they take over, only the elite of the CFR,TLC, and others in the supreme cadre of power elites. The rest will either be drones or killed.

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by James the Lesser]

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Also, seeing as how i don't know if double editing is ok, the last WTC bombings were used so NWO could try to ruin the stock market and create an oppurtunity to try new weapons they have made.

A ruined stock market could allow them to pass certain laws or do something to ruin the economy so they could come in and sweep up the broken pieces and complete their goal of controlling our economy and monies. With their control of the very thing that runs this country, they can manipulate how the money is spent, where it is spent, and when. If they decide the roads were good enough as they are and decide that certain branches of the military needed funding, they could.

So say they have a freind in the army, and they know with his help they could do some things in a situation were questionable actions would be taken without questions being asked. So if said freind has top quality shiznich and is greased the right way, maybe an attack on civilians in Iraq might happen even though the president says no to. NWO is a threat, how much, when, where? Don't know, maybe pop up in NYC with an army funded by the nazi gold sitting in one of the banks and takes over the city. Using it as a hostage, getting certain bills passed or getting certain people to step down to be replaced by NWO freinds.

Stupid, crazy, me, yep.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The idea of an NWO is preposterous. Illuminati//Bilderburgers they don't exist anymore. Hell the Bilderburgers was a society of the Royalty of Europe, and only like 3 countries in Europe have any royalty left, and weak royalties at that.

The problems in the world is just a problem of complicated politics and economics. In the 1700s things were much easier, so politics were also much easier, but now-a-days much has to be thought about, it is no longer decision here sign there, but now you need flocks of advisors and such.

NWO could not exist because too many nations are Self-Riteous, and America is one of them, as soon as America has to become part of Canada and Europe, is when about 60 million hillbilly type gun toting patriots will start shooting every damn thing that has anything to do with anything not american.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Agreed... NWO is mythology.

Can you just imagine the politicians chuckling to themselves each time they mention something like "New World Order"?

Bush, "He, I said a new global order today"
Cheney, "I know, you hit 17 conspiracy websites within the first four hours."
Bush, "Awesome! That beats Clinton's record."

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And as far as "ruin the stock market"... it's obvious you aren't in stocks. I am.

The thing's been cratering ever since the tech bubble burst. Take a look at the NASDAQ's 5 year chart, where it's amazingly obvous that the whole ball of wax fell apart about February 2000... and that there was some recovery after 9/11

Click here for 5 year NASDAQ chart

top topics

join