It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush booed at MLK's grave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It was disrespectful of Bush to be there, theres nothing disrespectful about protesting a president, he obviously doesn't respect MLK, and he doesnt deserve to stand anywhere near his grave!!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well I'm looking at it from the outside and I should have stated it differently. I should have said those not pro-Bush. That is how it may have been discussed here.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There are certain events that the president of the united states goes to as the President of the United States. This is an office we're talking about; a position. In that position you do things. Whether or not you sitting at home have decided that The President respects Dr. King or not is very irrelevant. The President (whoever it may be at the time) does certain events. For people to Boo at a gravesite just shows the lack of class they have. Boo him at some other PR event. Not someone's gravesite. I guess they're just following their impotent leader Howard Dean who snapped after he finished in 3rd. Give the kid his candy back please so he doesn't squeal on TV again.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
It was disrespectful of Bush to be there, theres nothing disrespectful about protesting a president, he obviously doesn't respect MLK, and he doesnt deserve to stand anywhere near his grave!!

Ok what part of Bush being there is disrespectful?

So the president has to give a shyte about what you want and dont want him to do?

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Djarums,

well said and I can't see how anyone could see it any differently frankly?

if one wants to protest there are many ways to do so that can bring credibility onto both sides and still get the message across.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nada, it's people like you who make this country a discrase, and I'm probably a waste of your time so how about you go beat up inocent kids or something.

I never said I have anything against African Americans and I don't. Why the heck you gotta get all up in my face about it.

Sheesh, take a chill pill.

AND LEARN TO READ BETTER you stupid moron.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown
Nada, it's people like you who make this country a discrase, and I'm probably a waste of your time so how about you go beat up inocent kids or something.

I never said I have anything against African Americans and I don't. Why the heck you gotta get all up in my face about it.

Sheesh, take a chill pill.

AND LEARN TO READ BETTER you stupid moron.

Read what, and what country are you talking about? Again your ignorance is going to shine through here, just as those people saw right through Bush.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Look, Nada, I'm not even going to waste my time trying to talk sense to you anymore.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
O and Nada... you're the one trying to force opinions on a 14 year old. Who's more childish here?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by htown
O and Nada... you're the one trying to force opinions on a 14 year old. Who's more childish here?

I thought you weren't going to waste anymore time on me? So you're ignorant AND full of shit, this just gets better and better. Keep talking chump.

Oh, and I haven't tried to force anything onto you, just pointing out your stupidity, and you can continue to do that for all I care.
Nice try to use the power of the spin though, you've learnt well of your right-wing fear-mongers.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, that's enough. I'm locking this since it is no longer a discussion about the relevant issues.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join