It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Presley is not dead.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I wonder when people will start saying Anna Nicole Smith didn't die either?

But seriously though, some of those anomolies on that website are rather strange, however many of them are speculative of his personality and I'd like to know where the author of the website gains his authority to speculate about said subject matter.

And in reguards to the photo of Elvis "at his funeral" if this was to be a huge cover-up, as many people think, wouldn't he want to be as far away as possible as to avoid this very situation? Seems rather convenient that he's chillin in his living room or where ever that is right in the line of the photo. Also, is that the whole photo? or was that a part cut out from a bigger photo with a completely different subject altogether?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
I wonder when people will start saying Anna Nicole Smith didn't die either?

But seriously though, some of those anomolies on that website are rather strange, however many of them are speculative of his personality and I'd like to know where the author of the website gains his authority to speculate about said subject matter.

And in reguards to the photo of Elvis "at his funeral" if this was to be a huge cover-up, as many people think, wouldn't he want to be as far away as possible as to avoid this very situation? Seems rather convenient that he's chillin in his living room or where ever that is right in the line of the photo. Also, is that the whole photo? or was that a part cut out from a bigger photo with a completely different subject altogether?

Laugh all you want.....

What about the fact that the entire uppstairs of Graceland is closed of to the public and Graceland staff?

There is a tunnel underneath Graceland that was used during the civil war and maybe by E.P?

Here....read about the rest here: www.linkydinky.com...

And here: members.fortunecity.com...

Enjoy and open your mind.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm slightly depressed so I'm gonna take it out on Elvis.

He's dead! The man himself is dead - this is my personal view, I'm not interested in proving it - dig him up and do a DNA test - see how long you live
but he's dead. Any one who says other wise either has something to make out of this situation or just will not refuse to let go (and the latter will be fuelled by those who have something to make out of it)

He lives on through his music - given. In the same way all our departed live on in our memory's. Elvis R.I.P. (and people with taste SHOULD let him rest in peace)

He is dead.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Hey, I wasn't saying that he died for sure, but after reading more into this stuff, I'm starting to think that he really did fake his own death. The part about how his name is wrong on the tombstone is pretty odd, and also the whole thing with Miss Foster.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Actually, the gravestone is a wierd one. The miss spelling of the gravestone, some say that E.P was named Aron but later wanted to change it to Aaron like the bible name. His father did that on purpose they say. Then why does the sign out side Graceland say: Elvis Aron Presley?

Why was he burried inbetween his dad and his grandmother when he wanted to be burried next to his mother?

The more you dig in to this story, you will find your self lost in a maze of wierd stuff. I don't believe in most of the stories: " I saw Elvis at McDonnalds "! and I think that most of them are crap but I know this,....
There are a whole lot of pointers that indicates that he did not die August 16 1977! I provided a lot of sites and so did some of the other ATS members ( Thanks )

Amon Goeth

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your positive respnse Amon.

Was trying so hard to put so much accross that I know it was lacking in some grammar and spelling mistake. Anyway, going off now to answer another positive response to my posting........ Bye for now. Ziggyiggy

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hallo there Mystery_Lady,

Glad you found my posting interesting. Would imagine that if you are a member of this site then you will be quite aware of the 'goings on' about 'Above Secret Projects', otherwise, you wouldn't be here. Therefore, the subject of 'Mind Control' should be something your are familiar with, or really should become familiar with.!! In Elvis's case, like I said, I think it was more experimental than anything to see how masses could be controlled, through a 'superstar'. It would also be about how the 'masses' could be controlled, through whatever 'feed' could be perpetuated. If you look at what I have said so far, it is nothing to do with duplicating Elvis, (although we know there are many immations), it is about finding out and if, mass control can be achieved. And through Elvis it was done... mass hysteria, millions of the population worldwide taken in by it all!!!!!!!

By the way, I am not presenting all this because I am an Elvis fan, but because I have done my 'homeowork', and so many things add up to what I have been saying.

Anyway, we can take it beyond Elvis and take it to the next thing......... The Beatles.!! Again, mass hysteria, and new kings of rock and roll. Except they were nothing but cocky (albeit talented) Liverpudliens from the UK that were controlled and supplied with drugs from the start. You only have to read their lyrics from them being the so-called 'greatest band in rok 'n' roll', to learn that is was all a sham and maniputlated by 'whoever was in contol' at the time. (I mean, just the titles of the songs give it away..... they were all high on acid, at least - and the lyrics they wrote were just the description, most of the time of what they saw whilst in the state of 'whatever' drug they were on. Other drugs followed..........!!!!) Bye the way they were not the best thing of the new 'rock 'n' roll. (This is a great lie!!). They were contolled and used and in later year - to untimledy deathw. Sadly, to those non-the-wiser, expecially all those daft and stupid crazed crowds, like they were portrayed and presented themselves to the media. The sad thing though is that some got older and wiser about things...hence exuctions. The NWO doesn't and hasn't tolerated 'free thinkers' from the start. But bless him, John Lennon, even though by now it was felt that he wouldn't be taken seriusly about things or actiions he would take, it was well known (at least to those who have done the research) that his life was threatoned many a time,
just because he believed in the Kennedy Assisinations, the fact that the Kenndedy,s would have exposed a lot of truths that he wanted to know and that should be divulged to the public and the fact that he was told 'so much' by poeple himself. John Lennon, like Kennedy, just wanted the people to know. Except he was gunned down before he could do it. The fact is, John Lennon wanted to talk aboult what he knew. The bixzzar thing is they'd already been protrayed as some 'outwit', but at the same time, they couldn' take the risk of his world wide fan base following what he had to tell.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Found these on the tube. A little hard for me to swallow at first but I am open to any speculations on what really happened to the king. MK Ultra or not. Perhaps it will always be many peices to a huge puzzle. Or could it be something as simple as the man died on his toilet. We may never know.
These are for you Zig!

part 1
www.youtube.com...

part 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

Thanks for posting that sickboy 1313. Great stuff.

Amon Goeth

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would like to FOIA fot the FBI files on Elvis and his father. I would also like to obtain any court files related to the alleged DEA bust.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sickboy1313

Here are some links: www.paperlessarchives.com...

foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/presley.htm

cgi.ebay.com...

The last link is ebay and you can buy the files ( 663 pages ) for $10.00.
I might do that. Heh!

Hope that this helped.

Amon Goeth

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I know this is a few days late, but I have to comment on the "nose" issue. First of all, that coffin photo is obviously fake, any fool can see that. It was probably a really grainy photo doctored to the point that what was published is more illistration than photo. Second, I'm in the funeral biz and have had my fair share of toilet deaths. There is a very high probability that Elvis fell off the toilet onto the floor flat on his face, breaking his nose. This is very common and is very hard for the mortician to fix just right. Third, the "sweating corpse". Let's see, Memphis in the middle of August. Yeah, it was probably hot enough to melt the makeup a little. Fourth, the casket itself. Why do people refuse to believe that they were able to find a high-end casket on short notice, yet have no trouble believing that they found one with a freaking air conditioner installed in it? A few calls to large funeral homes in the area would have probably secured it. A city the size of Memphis probably has a few distributors in town. Heck, there are several manufacturers in southern Indiana, it could even have been brought down from there on time.

My guess is that Vernon probably saw that his son was killing himself with the drugs and felt helpless to stop him, so he probably prepared for the inevitable.

He's dead as of August 16, 1977.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh you poor little Elvis fans. Elvis in in the ssn death index. He is dead. Please let him rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

No, we will not!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Oh you poor little Elvis fans. Elvis in in the ssn death index. He is dead. Please let him rest in peace.

Interesting post, but I stand by my case. He didnt "die" in aug '77. Its odd how they didnt list his middle name, the exact date of death (piscapo doesnt even know what went on that day he has like 5 different stories) Last residence... im pretty sure it was graceland. Last benefit was in shelby TN. I dont know if thats the county or not, I will dig on that. But thats odd that noone has verified he died.....strange!

ssdi.rootsweb.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have to say, In my life, the Elvis Presley conspiracy theroy was the first one I ever heard. I must have been about 5 years old when I heard the grown up talk about him still being alive. I didnt understand much of anything at that time..
But as I grew up I understand why people would want to fake their deaths.. Most artists make more money dead than alive.. Being super famous you couldnt even go to the store for some milk.. You would be shut out from a normal life.. Or what most people are use too..

In my highschool years, its was 2Pack and Biggie that was the conspiracy.
But thats off topic and for another thread

Just kewl to see an oldie golden hit like "Elvis is still alive" conspiracy!

It lives on in all our hearts

Didnt he die on the toliet seat? The king died on his Throne, I always heard my parents say that.. Didnt know if it was really true or not.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Dude.
Do you know how fat Elvis was.
He would have died soon after his "fake death" anyway.
He was a bad singer and a fat typical American who eats 50 times the recommended amount of food.
Yeah ok if you do not believe that he is dead and you know someone powerful then dig up his grave a have a dental comparison done.
And please get some help.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
poor fools for believing that he is alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincebaby
Dude.
Do you know how fat Elvis was.
He would have died soon after his "fake death" anyway.
He was a bad singer and a fat typical American who eats 50 times the recommended amount of food.
Yeah ok if you do not believe that he is dead and you know someone powerful then dig up his grave a have a dental comparison done.
And please get some help.

Hahaha! You are one funny man.

First of all, E.P wasn't that fat if you compair him with today's obese people.

Second, you should see the 1968 comeback special and listen to the man's voice. He was an excellent singer!

Third, It's up to you to prove that I'm wrong, I have laid my abnormalities of E.P's death on the table. If you can't do that, then you are the one who needs help.

Amon Goeth

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Shortly before his death, he called Pastor John Hagee, out of San Antonio, Texas and brought him out to where he was, in a hotel room, I believe.
He told Pastor Hagee how he was not ready for the rapture and that he was tired of the drugs and women. He needed about three weeks to get his staff accounted for before he could quit.
Shortly thereafter he "died". I don't think Pastor Hagee doubts the official story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join