It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Presley is not dead.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As Agent K said in MIB: "Elvis is NOT dead, he just went home"

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I could believe it. Elvis was an icon like no other. He couldn't go anywhere on the face of the planet without being recognized. Maybe he just couldn't deal with being Elvis anymore.

Whether he's dead or alive, he's in a happier place. Thank you......thank you very much!

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Good photos Amon.. The first photo is famous.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks! I thought that you would like them.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Two words
"Deny Ignorance"

Sad so very sad

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
man i want to believe...i would so do him if he was still alive!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Believe......It's true. Nice comment btw.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Elvis IS dead. I used to work in the funeral business. I met one of the morticians who prepared his body. He assured me that Elvis is indeed dead. This was about 1990 or so. He was a very nice older gentleman who came in for some type of meeting with my boss and the owners of a chain of cemetaries. I wasn't privy to the details or the reason for the meeting, but I was introduced to him and a bunch of us sat around the office at the end of the day and Elvis was discussed at some length. Elvis was in extremely poor health at the time of his death and his lifestyle, drug addiction, and diet had taken their toll on him. This gentleman assured us that Elvis did die and all the stories of him being alive were ridiculous. I'm not in that business any more, it was a lifetime ago to me, but I remember that afternoon very well. Sometimes things are exactly how they seem to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crsantin

hhmm....brand new disinformation agent...i mean member?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Your on to something..............

1. Elvis is alive
2. Osama is alive
3. Hussian is alive

Faked deaths, SS yes its real, care to comment on that?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well, I put some color on Elvis' "coffin picture" in photoshop. I'm not that good in PS but at least you can see what I'm talking about. In the picture, Elvis looks like he did back in 1957 not 1977! His nose is totaly wrong as well. His mouth is also wrong. I'm also including 2 pics of what "E" looked like in 1977. Now, I rest my case........maybe.

Amon Goeth now Clifford.

i116.photobucket.com...

i116.photobucket.com...

i116.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Keebie

Hehehehe......Well, all I'm investigating right now is E.P. But who knows?
TCB.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He's dead, big deal, its called getting fat, out of shape and suffering from heart problems and a history of drugs and a hectic lifestyle, I doubt he regretted anything.
Sub-standard singer, The reason why there is so many Elvis impersonators is because it is easy to do his voice and sing just like him.
His talents was still more so than most of the rubbish that is in the charts (he could actually play a guitar and sing live) but no way in anyway was he 'excellent', Most of his songs wasnt written by him, he was a pervert and associated with perverts and paedophiles (theres no other way to describe a man marrying a 13 year old, you know who i mean).
If he was alive today he would be about as important as any other person from his era, death is often the best move for an artist to gain immortality as there are so many people that feel its somehow 'cool' to jump on a bandwagon, 2pac & biggie, just the same, noone gave a rats ass until they was dead. (although of course all these people will say they loved them from day one.)
Michael Jackson aint dead yet, he was talented (and yes also has his personal issues) but once he is 6 feet under he will spawn a whole new league of coffin dancers.
But he isnt as easy to impersonate so noone will really bother going nuts like mr generic Presley, uhuuhuu.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Amon, those pics are really convincing, they look nothing a like. I almost watched a show on this... wish I would've, it's really interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In December of 1991 I was sent to Lake Havasu City, Arizona to manage a contract. I was there for about 7 weeks. The first time I went shopping at a Smiths Grocery Store there was Elvis. The man told me he was in fact the real Elvis Presley and asked me for $1. He was apparently at that time a professional panhandler. Over the weeks I was there I spoke with him many times. He was always in front of that store it seemed. He was absolutely convinced he was the real Elvis. He was dirty, unshaved (for months) and wore old worn out clothes that looked just like Elvis's stage costumes. His voice was a close match. He was so dirty and disheveled you could not discern much else.

In the mid 1980's I met a man in a bar on the south end of Pocatello, Idaho who claimed to be Elvis. He too was convinced he was the real deal. This Elvi was skinny with very long fingernails that were painted black. He was dressed in all black and covered in jewelry and chains. I saw him a few times over the next two years and he always had on the same clothes and jewelry.

If the genuine Elvis is no longer with us he is surely well represented by all of these Elvi who are convinced they are him. I wonder how many there are? Does anyone on ATS claim to be Elvis?

**** Forgive me for the term Elvi - Elvises just does not work somehow.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
He lives near Tweed, Ontario.

I vaguely remember hearing an interesting case for that once. Apparently a few of his possessions have turned up there - including a custom car and a custom bike that were assumed lost.

I dunno. Quite frankly, good on him if he did fake his own death. By the end, he was so well known that I doubt he could have walked anywhere in America without being hounded by fans. Actually, that`s pretty much his entire life from the early `50s. Personally, I`d go nuts.

He`s probably dead. But a small part of me would like to think that he just walked away from it all, and went fishing.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Like many others I've really never got into the whole Elvis lives thing, it's something I'd like to believe ~ but in all honesty you guy's simply make me smile and and my limited amount of grey matter pushes something mundane and depressing out of the other side.
(for which I'm happy)

But if I were to start researching here I would really want to know more about the man, I mean apart from the music and his military service what could possibly be a reason for such an elaborate lie?

In my scepticism (I am getting old ~ nearly 27 y'all know!) I would say he did die (which wouldn't surprise any doctor I'd think) and the whole question as to whether he did or not has been perpetuated to ensure sales / royalty's. Not saying it was some evil plan or nowt, just maybe fond 'in-jokes' that spiralled and the people close to him decided where's the real harm in 'keeping him alive' (and making a few quid ~ would be nice to hear of charitable donations).

I hope Elvis is the soft side of conspiracies, forgive if I don't ruin that for my self.

Let go!!
(R.I.P)

[edit on 23/8/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eagle32

Obviously you don't know anything about E.P. He did not get married to Priscilla when she was 13....They met when she was 14 and the did not have intercourse untill they where married on May 1, 1967, she was 21 years of age.

As to your comment about E.P couldn't sing.......Hah! Is that why he IS "The King Of Rock'N Roll"? He still keeps selling records! Try to sing like that yourself and see what happens. Record it in Garage band and send it to me please. I would like to hear it!

I'm done with you, thanks for the comment.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Didn't Jessie Jackson and Muhammad Ali notice Elvis hanging around in the backround? Anyway, of course he's not dead, hasn't everyone seenBubba Hotep?
And Here
Man, Ialways was and still am a major Elvis fan. his death was one of those things where you remember exactly when you heard about it.
I've thought about it....who knows.
By the way, his best live performace was Aloha Live, Via Satellite from Hawaii, 1972! Thangu...thanguveremuch.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Some memories of Elvis with Priscilla: You Were Always on my Mind.
(Scroll to mid-video to see the old film clips)
I'll tell you, he sure knew how to choose the pretty ones. Look how beautiful Priscilla still looks today.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join