It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has lost all clout with new Apprentice idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok folks, if Donald Trump hadnt officially jumped the shark with the last season of "The Apprentice", he most certainly will with his latest brainchild. He wants to have Hollywoods biggest trainwrecks appear on "Celebrity Apprentice".

While this seems like the baddest of bad ideas, he may just be onto something. trainwrecks are bad, but people love to watch them, dont they?

Dont get me wrong this seems pretty outrageous, but if it happens, I might just force myself to watch an episode, just to see how bad some people can humiliate themselves.

Trump bid to save bimbo trio

The Donald tells Page Six he's talking with Britney Spears about appearing on his upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice," and that Paris Hilton has also expressed an interest in being scrutinized by the mega-mogul. He's also planning to call Lindsay Lohan this week to see if she'd be willing to try to salvage her plummeting career on the show.

"We're negotiating with Britney right now. Can you imagine her doing it?" Trump told Page Six. "We're not sure what will happen. She's a [bleep]ing mess. And that little reality show she had did nothing. But she likes the idea of being on television and I think she'd be great." Hilton, he adds, "wants to be on, and we're thinking about it, but I don't know if we're going to do it."

And Lohan? "Another [bleep]ing mess. We haven't asked her yet, but I'm going to call her this week. It would a positive thing for her to do . . . for all of them," he says.

:w:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, he's already called two of 'em a "[bleep]ing mess", so I doubt they'll have the balls, but honestly, if he can get them to do it, I think it'll be a ratings bonanza.

I'd watch it!

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was going to post some unnecessary post that really served no purpose and contributed nothing, other than fulfill some self-serving need for satisfaction through expressing my disgust for this idea. But, if it were on, I'd end up watching it.

I'll kick my own ass later.

I am a fan of the Trumpster.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I totally agree Chissler. The idea is completely inane, but given the track record of the aforementioned, including Trump, I think this could be a potential ratings bonanza.

If I didnt watch live, they would certainly be on DVR. This is a such a bad idea it is almost a good one.

top topics

join